Author Topic: Where would YOU like Jim to appear?  (Read 260627 times)

Offline Quantus

• Special Collections Division
  • Needs A Life
  • He Who Lurks Around
    • View Profile
Re: Where would YOU like Jim to appear?
« Reply #690 on: February 28, 2013, 07:41:54 PM »
I know Jim has expressed interest in doing Dragon*Con again.  I don't know if he'll be back this year, but hopefully soon!
sweeeeet!   :D
<(o)> <(o)>
        / \
      (o o)
   \==-==/

“We’re all imaginary friends to one another."

"An entire life, an entire personality, can be permanently altered by just one sentence." -An Accidental Villain

Offline Clockwork.Ducky

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: February 28, 2013, 08:07:41 PM »
I know Jim has expressed interest in doing Dragon*Con again.  I don't know if he'll be back this year, but hopefully soon!

Squee!   :D thank you for the response. I feel slightly less silly for being hopeful.  Slightly, anyway.

Offline drflynne

• Lurker
  • Nerd.
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: March 07, 2013, 06:12:26 AM »
Well, how about Wichita, Kansas?  There is a convention and a game store that loves his work, and would love to see him.
May those who love us, love us, and if they do not love us, may God turn their hearts, and if He may not turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, that we may know them by their limping - Irish Blessing

Offline Rasins

• Seriously?
  • Aid the younger and weaker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: March 07, 2013, 05:16:52 PM »
Well, how about Wichita, Kansas?  There is a convention and a game store that loves his work, and would love to see him.

What and when is the convention and where is the game store?
At times I wish I had a clone, but then I realize, I could never live with that a-hole.

DV Rasins 2006 BK+++ RP++ JB++++ TH++++ WG+(+?) CL SW++ BC- MC---

Offline drflynne

• Lurker
  • Nerd.
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: March 08, 2013, 07:18:51 AM »
What and when is the convention and where is the game store?
The convention is Encounters ( www.encounterscon.com ) and the game store is Hero Complex Games and Entertainment ( https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Hero-Complex-Games-and-Entertainment/147406635324060 )
May those who love us, love us, and if they do not love us, may God turn their hearts, and if He may not turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, that we may know them by their limping - Irish Blessing

Offline Miniktty

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: March 21, 2013, 04:35:23 PM »
I would love it if Jim came back to NYC for either comic-con or Book expo America

Offline whingnut

• Conversationalist
  • @RobJDurand
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: March 21, 2013, 10:24:04 PM »
I would love it if Jim came back to NYC for either comic-con or Book expo America
I can think of quite a few of us that would like to see him out east again.  :D
"Did not see some of it coming AT ALL--crazy ramifications for Dresdenverse" - Anne Sowards 08/03/12 on Twitter regarding Cold Days

Offline FreakyDarling

• Lurker
  • Why Should Chicagoland get all the fun?
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: June 14, 2013, 08:55:30 PM »
Denver please Maybe then they would do a midnight release of the book!!! (Wishful thinking)
π FreakyDarling π

Offline RandalBrown

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: June 19, 2013, 02:12:49 AM »
What would it take to get Mr. Butcher to come to Oxford Alabama?

Offline Alilisa

• Posty McPostington
  • True love never dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: June 26, 2013, 09:32:01 PM »
Fishing and fun still available for the whole family at our trailer...it is even set between two hills, a great place for....well...anything. *L*
I believe in True Love, Susan and Harry will always be the one true love, because even reminders of that love will always remain.

"(Love) It lingers on in the energy of their lives, even when they are apart." (Blood Rites)

Offline loribennett

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: November 20, 2013, 07:30:41 PM »
New Orleans PLEASE! ...A signing, a con... Anything will do!

Offline Sean 'Bjørn' Blackstone

• Conversationalist
  • Igni ex Nihilo
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: November 21, 2013, 09:36:12 PM »
Anywhere in the North Texas area, though Denton would be great.
"This stuff right here will make you a goddamn sexual tyrannosaurus, just like me."

Offline MX

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: November 21, 2013, 11:44:52 PM »
Chicagoland, please :)

Offline Alilisa

• Posty McPostington
  • True love never dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: November 22, 2013, 06:56:43 PM »
Sure, MX, you want to bring it back closer to WI again and we can get together once more and bring Chiro, too, and maybe meet all the ones we missed the first time?

Hey, better yet...we need a huge fundraiser for our accessible/integrated playground redo here in Janesville...want to bring him to this area and do that, accomplish two things at once, then we can drag others from MN, IL, WI, IA over too! After or the next day, we can all take a trip to Chicago to see Sue!!
I believe in True Love, Susan and Harry will always be the one true love, because even reminders of that love will always remain.

"(Love) It lingers on in the energy of their lives, even when they are apart." (Blood Rites)

Offline Rasins

• Seriously?
  • Aid the younger and weaker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: November 22, 2013, 07:25:53 PM »
Sure, MX, you want to bring it back closer to WI again and we can get together once more and bring Chiro, too, and maybe meet all the ones we missed the first time?

Hey, better yet...we need a huge fundraiser for our accessible/integrated playground redo here in Janesville...want to bring him to this area and do that, accomplish two things at once, then we can drag others from MN, IL, WI, IA over too! After or the next day, we can all take a trip to Chicago to see Sue!!

With enough lead time, some of us a little futher (Kansas City) could make it as well.
At times I wish I had a clone, but then I realize, I could never live with that a-hole.

DV Rasins 2006 BK+++ RP++ JB++++ TH++++ WG+(+?) CL SW++ BC- MC---