Author Topic: Where would YOU like Jim to appear?  (Read 257433 times)

Offline Peggye

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Re: Where would YOU like Jim to appear?
« Reply #495 on: March 08, 2012, 06:45:17 PM »
Denver!  Denver Comic-Con, Mile High Con, Star/Horror/Comic Fest, Tattered Cover, B&N

Offline cecyrobson

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: March 08, 2012, 10:49:22 PM »
The Seattle area, but I respect his desire for time off.  When he's ready, I would love to see him at the University of Washington, again. 

Offline Lanodantheon

• Conversationalist
  • A Wizard is as a Wizard does...
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: March 13, 2012, 06:27:10 PM »
The Seattle area, but I respect his desire for time off.  When he's ready, I would love to see him at the University of Washington, again. 

I second the sentiment. I missed him last time he was in Seattle, so I'd love to get a second chance when Jim is ready.

My other home of Spokane, WA I know would also be honored by Jim's presence...
www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/the-emerald-city  (Nov 2012 Campaign of The Month)

fate-accelerated-star-wars-the-infinite-empire.obsidianportal.com/
(June 2016 Campaign of The Month)

My name is Lanodantheon Thul, Conjure that by your own risk....But first, you have be able to spell it...

Offline Ninosca9

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: March 14, 2012, 04:07:06 AM »
Denver or Aurora, Colorado.  I think the last time he was here was for MileHiCon in 2008?? and I was really miffed that I had to work. :'(  This time the gloves are coming off and no one will find me...unless they read this post and figure out my whereabouts from this.

cenwolfgirl

« Reply #499 on: March 17, 2012, 07:22:15 PM »
why not Paris, France. not Tx  ;D
that would be brilent
or actualy any were in that part of europe
england if posible but i would setel for europe i could actualy get there
it would be amazing
but i know its a big ask but it would be amazing

Offline Silverwolf01

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: March 19, 2012, 05:39:04 PM »
I have a friend who loves your books. We are planning to attend Gen Con Indy 2012 - August 16-19. I think it would be great if you could possibly attend as I have heard your name mentioned several times in the past, when I attended the con. If you don't have plans somewhere else IT WOULD BE GREAT TO SEE YOU THERE.

Scott S.

Offline Liliona

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: March 21, 2012, 12:12:16 AM »
My only chance to see Jim was at a book signing in Jefferson City, MO many years ago.  He signed a book for me, I'm thinking it was White Night, it might have been Small Favor.  Anyway, I have loved every book.  This past holiday, I took in a young girl who was the daughter of a former friend.  She was basically homeless and my family gave her a place to live, money, food, and even bought her a plane ticket to go to her mother. 

She was lying. 

She was actually wanted by the police and she and her boyfriend stole most of my dvd's, a bunch of cd's and a lot of my books, including the autographed one. :'(  Shockingly, I got the autographed book back this week!!!  I found it on the shelf at my local Hastings, showed the inscription to the manager and they gave it back with no hassles.  So I'm only down four or five others. :(  But still happier than I was!

I am telling you all this sad tale, because if Jim come to Central Missouri again, there's one fan who would be eternally grateful.  I know he lives in KC already...but that's not where I'm likely to get to any time soon.  (And it's not like I could knock on his door. LOL)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 07:28:29 PM by Liliona »

Offline anteru

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: March 28, 2012, 10:18:56 PM »
I hear rumor he may be coming to Missoula, Montana for MisCon in may of 2013. No way to confirm that though.

cenwolfgirl

« Reply #503 on: March 29, 2012, 04:40:36 PM »
what part of may is that if we can coffirm it i might be able to pull some strings and get to the other side of the world if my exams are over by then
still hopping for som where slitly closer i knoe asking for a posible 9 hour flight is a mit much stupid oceon corsing problems

Offline anteru

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: March 30, 2012, 05:14:22 PM »
what part of may is that if we can coffirm it i might be able to pull some strings and get to the other side of the world if my exams are over by then
still hopping for som where slitly closer i knoe asking for a posible 9 hour flight is a mit much stupid oceon corsing problems
MisCon is usually the last weekend of May. but again, I cannot confirm a solid yes or no if Jim is going to be there. i guess as the year goes on we will know more.

cenwolfgirl

« Reply #505 on: March 31, 2012, 08:23:00 AM »
hum so most likly after my exams cool
just have to get a date and a way past the gient body of water
ill keep my eyes peeled for more information

cenwolfgirl

« Reply #506 on: April 01, 2012, 02:59:15 PM »
hey . it's only a 12 hour flight from california! ;D
okay my 9 hour flight sounds less exstream now  ;D

Offline Darkarma

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: April 04, 2012, 06:26:21 PM »
How about Writing Excuses?

Offline Priscellie

• Timeline Chick and Industrious Little Gnome
  • The Gatekeeper
  • Seriously?
  • Icon by Daoine! <3
    • View Profile
    • Priscellie.com
« Reply #508 on: April 04, 2012, 09:54:51 PM »
How about Writing Excuses?

This would be awesome.  I wonder if Jim will be at any cons the WE team will also be attending in 2013?

cenwolfgirl

« Reply #509 on: April 05, 2012, 11:00:51 AM »
lucky americans  :(
so gellus