Author Topic: Where would YOU like Jim to appear?  (Read 261590 times)

Offline HistoryDave

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Re: Where would YOU like Jim to appear?
« Reply #465 on: October 15, 2011, 06:49:09 PM »
Springfield, Missouri.  Ebenezer lives none too far from here.  We do have a Barnes and Noble.
What is the skid pad rating and 0-60 time on a zombie t-Rex?

Figging Mint

« Reply #466 on: October 15, 2011, 07:15:19 PM »
Halifax NS hosts Hal-Con http://hal-con.com/. It's too late for this year (November 12-13, 2011) but I would love it if we could arrange for Next year maybe.

Now that would be one lleh of a solid road trip.

Offline wrastler98

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: October 24, 2011, 10:14:53 AM »
I must say i think a stop in SLC, Utah would be great.  Tons of fans out here and the closest i have seen him is denver.

Figging Mint

« Reply #468 on: October 24, 2011, 05:09:16 PM »

I'd fly in for that.   Especially in April.

Offline bombarder57

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: October 26, 2011, 05:02:57 PM »
DeWitt, Arkansas. There are a few fans here, not much going on at all either, and it's not too far away from home.

Figging Mint

« Reply #470 on: October 26, 2011, 09:59:57 PM »
not much going on at all either

I'm not sure you're exactly /selling/ the idea here.

Offline Othon_Kai

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: October 28, 2011, 12:41:16 PM »
 ;D Somewhere in the Metro Detroit area!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline BenGrimm69

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: October 30, 2011, 01:04:44 AM »
Every year in Charlotte, NC the Heroes Convention kicks off in early June. I think Jim would be a fantastic addition to the great artist and writers. Of course he could sign all of the Dresden files books I have and I could meet him. Happy Birthday Jim and keep up the great work.   
Get busy living or get busy dying, that's damn right

Offline Linda Pollender

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: November 04, 2011, 02:14:23 PM »
I live in Warren, New Hampshire, so it would be wonderful if he came to Plymouth, NH. since it is a small college town. I would imagine that he could fine a place to set up for a book signing and to meet and greet others. That would be cool. Plymouth is only 25 minutes from me and it would be easy to get to. Anywhere else that he has listed for book signings are just too far away for me to get to.

Linda Pollender

Offline Fyrchick

• Posty McPostington
  • Overkill is Underrated.
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: November 04, 2011, 04:50:43 PM »
I live in Warren, New Hampshire, so it would be wonderful if he came to Plymouth, NH. since it is a small college town. I would imagine that he could fine a place to set up for a book signing and to meet and greet others. That would be cool. Plymouth is only 25 minutes from me and it would be easy to get to. Anywhere else that he has listed for book signings are just too far away for me to get to.

Linda Pollender
Another New Englander! I think that makes 6. Woot!
You just missed him in Boston. I'm only about 45 minutes from N.Conway- if he is going to be anywhere close to MA, ME, or NH in the future  I'm sure we can figure out a way to get you there. We did a mini-trip this summer that worked out awesome.
Maybe we can convince Jim to take up skiing?? ;)
When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Offline slipmottbreey

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: November 05, 2011, 07:02:57 PM »
Anywhere in the California, Bay Area (San Francisco, San Jose, Oakland, ect.) Please.

Offline madmolly1963

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: November 08, 2011, 02:17:12 PM »
I would love for Mr. Butcher to appear in Alabama, preferably in Birmingham, Oxford, Gadsden. I would love to meet him. Maybe he could do a reading with a some Q&A. That would be SO awesome! I know that I would be there, and, most likely my son who I turned onto the books.  ;D

Offline Quantus

• Special Collections Division
  • Needs A Life
  • He Who Lurks Around
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: November 08, 2011, 07:26:04 PM »
Every year in Charlotte, NC the Heroes Convention kicks off in early June. I think Jim would be a fantastic addition to the great artist and writers. Of course he could sign all of the Dresden files books I have and I could meet him. Happy Birthday Jim and keep up the great work.
I whole-heartedly second this!  That's a workabel drive for me, and would be more than enough reason to attend the Con.
<(o)> <(o)>
        / \
      (o o)
   \==-==/

“We’re all imaginary friends to one another."

"An entire life, an entire personality, can be permanently altered by just one sentence." -An Accidental Villain

Offline GeneralZod

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: November 09, 2011, 06:58:04 AM »
Ummm... How about Chicago, IL?  That is where Harry keeps his home/business after all...

Offline Catsswagger

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: November 10, 2011, 09:05:10 PM »
Yep.  Let's go with Plymouth NH.  I'm just down the road from there in Bridgewater. so now there's 7 in NH?? Not sure that will be enough to bring Jim in, but what the heck this is all about fantasy, right?