Author Topic: That music is evil... Story idea that needs some refinement  (Read 5852 times)

Offline Surfmonkey01

• Participant
    • View Profile
Re: That music is evil... Story idea that needs some refinement
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2010, 02:48:29 AM »
So we started our game tonight... I kinda upped the seriousness of the "music comes true" thing on the fly, making it a nationwide/possibly global thing.  Of course, the group focused mainly on the local area, and their investigations are still pointing them towards the Raconteurs.  But now, since it's a widespread thing, stopping just this one band won't be enough.  Now they have to figure out how and why it's happening, and try to get the word out so that the other instances can be stopped as well...

I'm still toying with who's pulling the strings and what their end goal is... I have an idea, but I want to do some more reading before I "name" it here... maybe tomorrow...

Offline Arcteryx

• Conversationalist
  • "I comb my hair with a hand grenade."
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2010, 04:58:49 AM »
Sometimes that's all that you need... kind of lets you feel out your group too to see which way they're heading, or more importantly, tie it to which one of their aspects is coming into play or even to hit up one of their locations / faces.

Thumbs up!

Offline Surfmonkey01

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2010, 05:03:00 AM »
I just need my research, and I think I've decided... The nationwide music-related magically-induced weirdness is going to be the work of the Denarians, specifically Tessa's faction.  They're using the dark energies released by all these events to gather power for something... Apocalyptic...