Author Topic: DFRPG t-shirts? And a tie?  (Read 1936 times)

Offline ludomaniac

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
DFRPG t-shirts? And a tie?
« on: July 19, 2010, 12:23:33 PM »
I was looking at some pictures taken at last week's Dresdacon and the Endgame store in Oakland, and I noticed several people wearing rather snazzy Dresden Files RPG attire.  I counted three different t-shirts and a really nice tie (featuring Murphy from the cover of Your Story.

Are these one-off items, or will they be available for sale?
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C. S. Lewis

Offline shadowlost

• Conversationalist
  • I'm the Dark God whose mind Shades came from...
    • View Profile
Re: DFRPG t-shirts? And a tie?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2010, 02:09:20 PM »
From what I was told at Origins they need to finish up with getting things set up with the artist. Trademarks and licencing and all.
Instead of a denarian. I got a copper piece. Now I'm host to the fallen one known as Cheapassius.

When I read DF Spoilers Thread. It's like Occam's Razor be damned. :D

Offline ludomaniac

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2010, 02:24:31 PM »
From what I was told at Origins they need to finish up with getting things set up with the artist. Trademarks and licencing and all.

That's great, because it implies that they are intending to offer them for sale.
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C. S. Lewis

Offline Wyrdrune

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2010, 08:14:33 AM »
yeah, sounds good, i would buy that.

Offline Theron

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2010, 10:22:17 PM »
I was there and asked if they were/would be for sale and the answer was that they were going that direction for the t-shirts.