Author Topic: This is why the Council is Afraid of Harry Dresden (Spoilers)  (Read 90031 times)

Offline Magnus

• Posty McPostington
  • Secret Vampire of The Chiro Court
    • View Profile
Re: This is why the Council is Afraid of Harry Dresden (Spoilers)
« Reply #105 on: October 14, 2016, 01:06:36 PM »
In one of his latest videos Jim talks about how the council might view/views Harry Dresden what I remember is that he mentioned Paranet like a spy network, that real wizards can't read since it's on the internet and that's very suspicous.
Full assed FTW! :)

"I have always imagined that paradise will be a kind of library." -Jorge Luis Borges

Offline Warden John Marcone

• Seriously?
  • Shooting first and Cracking wise
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #106 on: December 14, 2016, 08:29:28 PM »
Consider adding Sarissa as a "Known acquaintence."
The moribund equine has been more than sufficiently flagellated.

Offline Gman

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 19, 2016, 09:27:09 AM »
How about kicking multiple Denarian's asses. Making Nic run away? Slaying Ursiel's Genoskwa host or Lasciel's rogue sorceress Hanna in Hades? How about being on good terms with Lord Hades or going to Hades alive and getting out?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 08:03:25 AM by Gman »

Offline CloakedDestiny

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 19, 2016, 09:38:03 AM »
Unknown number of hosts to the Order of Blackened Denarius

About covers that the first two pieces. As for the rest, this file is intended to be based on what the Council reasonably knows. The whole incident with Hades isn't necessarily something they'd be privy to--or failing that, the fact that Harry got to shake hands with Hades at least. The episode might become common knowledge with the spreading news of Nic breaking his word...

Offline KurtinStGeorge

• Posty McPostington
  • Oh no, there goes Tokyo
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 26, 2017, 01:30:27 AM »
This dossier needs a new entry: 

After remaining in seclusion for over a year, it has been reported that Queen Mab loaned out the services of her Knight to one Nicodemus Archleone; the reputed leader of the Order of the Blackened Denarius.  Together with a crew that contained several other Denarians, assorted mercenaries; and if it can be believed, a Knight of the Cross, Nicodemus and Harry Dresden led a break-in into the vault of Hades.  Yes, the Greek god of the underworld Hades.  It is not known what was taken from Hades vault, but the Denarians with Nicodemus were are all killed.  Witnesses who wish to remain anonymous have stated that Nicodemus broke his agreement with Mab to remain at truce with her Knight while they were in Hades vault.  They further testify that Harry Dresden personally killed two of the Denarians and drove Nicodemus off.  It is not known if necromantic methods were needed to escape from Hades realm.     

After the affair ended, we received reports that there is a new Knight of the Cross and though we don't know the circumstances of how this person came to wield one of the Swords, it has been stated that Harry Dresden was somehow instrumental in this individual becoming a Knight.  We are also hearing fantastic stories about this Knight's particular sword, but we can put these down to hysterical witnesses exaggerating the brightness of these swords which without exaggeration are quite extraordinary.

Finally, we heard that Warden Dresden met with Mab and Baron John Marcone; who is a known Dresden associate, though we don't know what matters they discussed.  The new Winter Lady; Dresden's former apprentice, was seen leaving the meeting though no one saw her enter the building where the meeting was held.  In any case, with the addition of this new Knight, Baron Marcone's continued support and the presumed loyalty of the new Winter Lady, the list of Harry Dresden's allies continues to grow.  We cannot ascertain his ultimate purpose, but it now seems certain that Harry Dresden is establishing his own power base for reasons known only to him.  We must be prepared for any eventuality.  For now we advise bringing Warden Dresden back into the fold by involving him in the security arrangements for the upcoming peace talks to be held in Chicago, with the idea of keeping our friends close and enemies closer.   
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 02:09:57 AM by KurtinStGeorge »
Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.

Groucho Marx

Offline smalenchak

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 31, 2018, 01:50:41 PM »
Sooooooo not to revive a dead horse, but can someone with a better writing talent than me please update this to the most recent book? Pretty pretty please :) :)

Offline wardenferry419

• Posty McPostington
  • Can I get a Hells Bells !!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 11, 2018, 10:24:30 PM »
I get a laugh everytime I read that profile. Makes me think of John Wayne in "Big Jake," "You must think I'm a real dangerous man."
Make Mine Butcher!
Who do I have to turn to ice to get a whiskey on the rocks?

Offline Con

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 08, 2021, 04:58:58 AM »
This topic needs to be updated.

-Dresden has shown disturbing affiliation with a White Court Vampire to the point of disrupting Peace Talks at an Accord summett.
-Dresden has also been rumored to be engaged to Lara Raith the true power of the White Court.
- There is a rumour Dresden fought the Blackstaff and survived.

Dresden fought in the Battle of Chicago his actions there in are included but not limited to:
-Surviving a Kracken.
-Unleashing several thousand of the Little Folk under his command, which gave several powerful beings great pause.
- Killing a squad of Huntsmen. With the help of one of the Forest People, a people known for their aversion to voilence and even an issolationist policy worthy of the Jade Court. An apparent ally of Dresden who has agreed to join Mab's (Dresdens Liege lord) Unseelie Accords
-Leading a compliment of Wardens mostly to their death at the hands of Mavra. A vampire Dresden has been known to fight Dresden yet conveniently both of them lived.
-Dresden fought one of the prominent Jotuns and lived.
-Dresden took command of a large number of Fae and Humans in possible violation of the Fourth Law. A law his former apprentice now Winter Lady Molly Carpenter has experience with, and was spared execution only by Dresdens intervention.
-Dresden bound a TITAN with the use of his superweapon The Island now known as Demonreach.
-Dresdens longtime ally Karrin Murphy has been enlisted as an Einherjaaren.
-Dresden attended a closed meeting of supernatural powers to discuss the fall out of the Battle of Chicago. The result of which atleast on policy of seemingly bribing human populist.
-Dresden took control of a Castle once belonging to Baron John Marcone a criminal. The Castle is a heavily fortified position. Almost as strong as the Island of which Dresden has control of.