Author Topic: Regarding the chatroom  (Read 102642 times)

Offline Garrat

• Posty McPostington
  • Sanity is simply an excuse for lack of imagination
    • View Profile
Re: Regarding the chatroom
« Reply #120 on: March 04, 2012, 02:43:14 PM »
The saloon is the mode of the hellfire where both parties agree to engage in physicle combat or other competition.  It would allow you to launch as many water baloons at me as you wish without upseting Dina, and whats more... {garrat vanishes from infront of cen and she hears a voice whisper in her ear] I wouldn't be able to pull any mysticle tricks on you
A gargoyle type creature with a rat like head and blond fur flies in on broad fuzzy membrane wings and alights in the rafters.  "What?  Did you think they called me Garrat for kicks and giggles?"   Warning, I'm autistic, dyslexic, ambidextrous, and ADD.  Spelling errors are going to happen.

cenwolfgirl

« Reply #121 on: March 04, 2012, 02:47:09 PM »
hum but i put my wepon away *as i vail my self and disapear* but if you want a fight i wont stop you

Offline shades of grey

• O. M. G.
  • Cardboard wings and knicker elastic.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 04, 2012, 02:50:12 PM »
Darnit.
If you take this to the bar I can't go.
*Pouts.*

Offline Garrat

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 04, 2012, 02:55:42 PM »
A gust of wind lifts cen into the air ang sets her down on a rafter and a dense mist fills the air.  a breeeze is fitfully changing direct ions and Cens ears ring with echoeing whispers.  "Choose you battless", says one voice "know your aponent says another"
A gargoyle type creature with a rat like head and blond fur flies in on broad fuzzy membrane wings and alights in the rafters.  "What?  Did you think they called me Garrat for kicks and giggles?"   Warning, I'm autistic, dyslexic, ambidextrous, and ADD.  Spelling errors are going to happen.

cenwolfgirl

« Reply #124 on: March 04, 2012, 02:56:01 PM »
*voice in shades ear* i am still here just not where he can tuch me if he dose it will pass though me  ;D

*blasting the voces with a sycic attack* i don't want to fight you Ga witch is why i am staying where i am

Offline Garrat

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 04, 2012, 03:15:13 PM »
No response.  After all, voices don't have psychi's
Nor can a veil hide you from the wind, it knows you even as it blows through you

cenwolfgirl

« Reply #126 on: March 04, 2012, 03:18:04 PM »
*shfts in to her wolf form and un vails her self, walking out of the thread* (a disinbodyed voice) humf i was getting them out of my head not attacing them and now i shall joine the pack and hid in the shove *walks off head healed high*

Offline Garrat

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 04, 2012, 03:23:56 PM »
LOL, they were never "in" your head, just your ears.  Your neck feels a little funny though, there is a small bone stave with a symbol on it like an inverted peace sign without the circle hanging around it by a feather lite peice of sinew.

cenwolfgirl

« Reply #128 on: March 04, 2012, 03:32:47 PM »
were, *shifts in to human form* where?  Garrat what are you talking about *looks worid, then spots it* oh thats just declearing what clain i come from its no bigy all my kind have them, aparently  ;D
*glears at Ga,  :P*

Offline Garrat

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 04, 2012, 03:40:34 PM »
Really? you come from the tautonic clan of protection?  Amazing

cenwolfgirl

« Reply #130 on: March 04, 2012, 03:44:25 PM »
you know about my clain?7i was brout up out side the clain and am trying to find out about them
what els do you know?

Offline Garrat

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 04, 2012, 04:00:29 PM »
The symbol I described is one of the runes of the futhark, a mystical alphabet used by the toutonic people, an ancient tribe living in the area of germany.  This symbol is used on protection amuletes to help protect freinds and family.  When the full set of runes were etched on staves [elongated peices of wood or bone with the rune on one end] they could be cast to tell a persons fortune.

cenwolfgirl

« Reply #132 on: March 04, 2012, 04:02:40 PM »
so why is it that this one only apears when i shift in to my wolf form?
what dose it have to do with my dad or why i can shift ?

Offline Garrat

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 04, 2012, 04:14:29 PM »
Some one wants to protect you [here and I thought my chr put it on you when you re solidified...oh well]

cenwolfgirl

« Reply #134 on: March 04, 2012, 04:17:04 PM »
(maybe you should not mess with children whos active amaginations are alound free rain on sundays)

why dose some one want to protect me and who? *looks confused at Garrat* its not like i am important or anything
after all i am a stupid little half ling