Author Topic: A note regarding linking images.  (Read 103397 times)

Offline JinElusion

• O. M. G.
  • The Sword of the Evening
    • View Profile
Re: A note regarding linking images.
« Reply #105 on: November 01, 2012, 02:08:20 AM »
Phid would disagree  :P
"Even if I go to hell, I will live until the end of the world, and if the world does not end; I will destroy it myself." - Grahf, Xenogears

"There's gonna be some stuff you're gonna see that's gonna make it hard to smile in the future." - 2pac

Offline Enchantedwater

• Needs A Life
  • The Wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 01, 2012, 02:12:16 AM »
*and suddenly from nowhere a bomb goes off with a concussion strong enough to flatten the residence of the Bar. Wood groans and cracks under the strain as chunks of rock fall form the celing. Every glass in the bar explodes into showering shards of razor sharp fragment. Alcohol spills onto the floor as the bar fiends ducks to avoide the shattered bottles. The floor rocks and settles.*

*in the quiet aftermath rocks drop occasionally as the dust settles over the bar.*
"It was all like BAM! What now sucka!? Bring on your silly retinas, I got tricks!" - Wat 8)

Offline JinElusion

• O. M. G.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 01, 2012, 02:17:41 AM »
The mysterious lost post
"Even if I go to hell, I will live until the end of the world, and if the world does not end; I will destroy it myself." - Grahf, Xenogears

"There's gonna be some stuff you're gonna see that's gonna make it hard to smile in the future." - 2pac

Offline Enchantedwater

• Needs A Life
  • The Wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 01, 2012, 02:21:17 AM »
Would have made life more exciting. I am rather fond of that post, if I do say so myself.

I am thinking of crating and RPG thread that I GM kinda like Garrat and hellfire but it's like a 20s salon.
"It was all like BAM! What now sucka!? Bring on your silly retinas, I got tricks!" - Wat 8)

Offline JinElusion

• O. M. G.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 01, 2012, 02:23:00 AM »
Salon or Saloon. A salon would be...interesting actually. hahahahaha

Offline Enchantedwater

• Needs A Life
  • The Wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 01, 2012, 02:24:47 AM »
Salon or Saloon. A salon would be...interesting actually. hahahahaha

Saloon. Or like smoke room. All red velvet and an antique bar.

Salon..... That ... Wait.... No.... Hah!

Offline JinElusion

• O. M. G.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 01, 2012, 02:28:06 AM »
And we'd dress like this?

Offline Enchantedwater

• Needs A Life
  • The Wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 01, 2012, 02:29:12 AM »
Uh, frick YEAH!

Offline Alablast

• Seriously?
  • Wheeee!
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 01, 2012, 05:41:56 AM »
Would have made life more exciting. I am rather fond of that post, if I do say so myself.

I am thinking of crating and RPG thread that I GM kinda like Garrat and hellfire but it's like a 20s salon.

Garrat doesn't GM Hellfire; it has no GM.  Garrat just does that to threads that he's in.
"There are other ways!"
"Then you should have explored them before you tore our people apart!!"

Offline Enchantedwater

• Needs A Life
  • The Wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 01, 2012, 05:46:43 AM »
Garrat doesn't GM Hellfire; it has no GM.  Garrat just does that to threads that he's in.

Oh.... Well in my saloon things hafta happen in the enviroment so I would hafta shake it up.

I thought he was.... Hm.... Thanks Ala.