Poll

Which City are you more interested in Creating?  Answers will be tallied on Tuesday.

San Francisco
Miami

Author Topic: Undertown RPG ~ San Francisco: Shaking the Foundations  (Read 67327 times)

Offline Aine

• Participant
    • View Profile
Re: Undertown RPG ~ San Francisco: Shaking the Foundations
« Reply #210 on: January 20, 2011, 11:21:56 PM »
Request to change Wednesday to Tuesday.
All in favor?

I say aye.

Seconded (since my burlesque class is the primary reason for the change...) :D

Offline Sygyrd

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: January 21, 2011, 08:44:17 PM »
You have room for one more?  Ironically I just found ya'll after having put together a SF campaign for my family.  If ya'll have room I'd LOVE to play, seeing as how daddy only gets to run campaigns nowadays (and never play.)

Offline Mij

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
    • Undertown!
« Reply #212 on: January 22, 2011, 04:01:33 AM »
You have room for one more?  Ironically I just found ya'll after having put together a SF campaign for my family.  If ya'll have room I'd LOVE to play, seeing as how daddy only gets to run campaigns nowadays (and never play.)

We've actually had several folks ask about that Sygyrd.  I like to keep the group size small, due to the fact that we play online.  It's just easier to get everyone into the action when there aren't too many.  So I'm not really looking to expand the group size at this time.

We do currently have one participant whose going to be dropping out.  However, we also already have (the aforementioned) several folks who are looking to fill that opening.  So while I will keep your name in mind, I don't think I can add you at the moment.  Sorry.

Mij
Your Laundry skill is Poor (-1), and the difficulty here is Great (+4) owing to old machines, poor lighting, and panty-stealing neighbors.  Roll the Fudge Dice, please.

Offline Mij

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
    • Undertown!
« Reply #213 on: January 22, 2011, 04:04:55 AM »
Seconded (since my burlesque class is the primary reason for the change...) :D

Tuesday can work for me.

Mij
Your Laundry skill is Poor (-1), and the difficulty here is Great (+4) owing to old machines, poor lighting, and panty-stealing neighbors.  Roll the Fudge Dice, please.

Offline Mij

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
    • Undertown!
« Reply #214 on: January 24, 2011, 05:28:55 AM »
Well, it's hard to believe, but we've reached the end of our first adventure together!  Daring break-ins, monumental mano-a-mano in locker rooms, Wolves in the woods, vampires on the roof -- it's been a wild ride.  I've had an obscene amount of fun watching y'all interact with San Francisco, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter in our ongoing story!

We're going to make a change in the schedule for game nights.  Instead of Wednesday/Sunday, we're moving to Tuesday/Sunday instead.  We'll stick with Tuesday @ 7 P / 10 E, and Sunday @ 6 P / 9 E.  If anyone has any heartburn with that, they should let me know immediately.

Thanks again for the great times folks, and here's to more of the same in the future!

Mij

Offline Aine

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: January 26, 2011, 02:32:53 AM »
Poor Enj.  He works SO hard to get himself killed and we keep saving him...

:D

Offline Mij

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
    • Undertown!
« Reply #216 on: January 31, 2011, 05:38:38 AM »
Undertowners!

Another adventure begins!  Tory and Filii have already gotten their assignments.  Be in Undertown on Tuesday night For Dowan and Edward!

Mij

Offline Enjorous

• Seriously?
  • Prince of the Gutter since 2010
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: January 31, 2011, 02:57:57 PM »
Poor Enj.  He works SO hard to get himself killed and we keep saving him...

:D

Yes I do. And there's nothing wrong with that!

Yay for new assignments!!
Kentucky Fried Shuriken - Finger Lickin' Death.
Quote from: horsehearted
Nah, women are just batshit crazy ALL the time!  :D
87.1% Dresden Pure rank: Nicodemus

Offline Mij

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
    • Undertown!
« Reply #218 on: February 18, 2011, 05:24:05 AM »
Undertowners!

Just a reminder -- after this Sunday, we'll be taking a short hiatus until the following Sunday.  So no game session on Tuesday, 22 February.  Enjoy the night off!

Mij

Offline Aine

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: February 18, 2011, 06:36:17 AM »
Undertowners!

Just a reminder -- after this Sunday, we'll be taking a short hiatus until the following Sunday.  So no game session on Tuesday, 22 February.  Enjoy the night off!

Mij

Night off?!?  Noooo!  *whines*

Offline Mij

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
    • Undertown!
« Reply #220 on: March 09, 2011, 06:18:30 AM »
Undertowners!

We're off on another adventure!  We've got plot twists galore, and the possibility of violent death or near-death around every corner.  Hopefully you're enjoying it as much as I am.

Mij

Offline Fyrchick

• Posty McPostington
  • Overkill is Underrated.
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: March 09, 2011, 06:09:39 PM »
Mmmmm hmmm... I'm thinking it might be time to double check the weapons and the bail money....
When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Offline Mij

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
    • Undertown!
« Reply #222 on: March 16, 2011, 04:14:48 PM »
Undertowners:

We've added a new character to the mix to replace Ingvar.  A big welcome to Synobal, and his character, Jack Herring.  Also, a big "Thank You" to the other group members who helped in the character's development.  We'll try to work him in this Sunday.

Jack, you have no idea what you're letting yourself in for, but enjoy the ride!

Mij
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 04:16:22 PM by Mij »

Offline Fyrchick

• Posty McPostington
  • Overkill is Underrated.
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: March 28, 2011, 03:02:20 PM »

I just wanted to let everyone know that Mij is a totally cool GM. And that our group is cool. And this game is cool.
That is all.
When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Offline Aine

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: March 29, 2011, 04:34:30 AM »
Mij really is a cool GM. We are totally lucky to have him. And our game is cool. And our players are cool.

Carry on.