Author Topic: Writeable/Safeable Char. Sheet?  (Read 35324 times)

Offline MegaPuff75

• Conversationalist
  • You say "vindictive jerk" like it's a bad thing
    • View Profile
Re: Writeable/Safeable Char. Sheet?
« Reply #120 on: August 15, 2011, 03:08:26 AM »
DV MegaPuff75 v1.2 YR6 FR0.3 BK++ RP++ !JB TH++ WG CL SW BC+ MC----
http://knnn.x10.mx/purity2/purity-result.html?54:70:18:23:5:6:22:26:19:27:9:37:16:41:18:28:5:5:
Quantum Physics: proof the universe was built by the lowest bidder

Offline Imp

• Conversationalist
  • Global Thermonuclear War
    • View Profile
    • Imp's Corner
« Reply #121 on: August 15, 2011, 03:15:11 AM »
Already been sorted out, thank you thou
Imp's Corner

Dreaming as the days go by, Dreaming as the summers die: Ever drifting down the stream --Lingering in the golden gleam --Life, what is it but a dream-Lewis Carroll

Offline Todjaeger

• Conversationalist
  • Dresden Files Alpha Burn Playtester
    • View Profile
    • Butchered New Haven campaign site
« Reply #122 on: October 31, 2011, 04:11:26 PM »
Alright Fred made up a spellcaster sheet.  I made did some form magic on it, now i must confess i havent played a spell caster yet so with help from Mal_Luck i did my best

Spellcaster Sheet

if there is anything that would work better IE number or size of the fields let me know.   the spell totals workspace i was totally lost on so if that would work a different way please let me know

Hey Imp, love the Spellcasting sheet, but there are parts which seem a little wonky.

The first that I noticed is that if a caster has 2 specializations in Thaumaturgy, the Control bonus on the 2nd specialization is automatically mirrored as a second specialization bonus in Evocation.

An example appears at this site http://www.epicwords.com/attachments/4817.  Please note that the page itself is a non-writeable PDF created by printing the writeable Spell sheet into a PDF to shrink the storage used on the site.

The second item I noticed which was a bit wonky was that the space to show the number of focus items will autofill with the same number of enchanted items.  Given that a caster can swap focus item slots for enchanted item slots on a 1:2 ratio, from my perspective it would be better to not have those locations autofill, since depending on how the caster develops, they might have very different numbers of focus and enchanted item slots.

All the same, good work on it.

-Cheers
Kill the Child, Doom the World...  Or is it, Kill the Child, Save the World?

Dresden Files Purity test: http://knnn.x10.mx/purity2/purity.html

My results: http://knnn.x10.mx/purity2/purity-result.html?55:70:18:23:6:6:17:26:11:27:11:37:14:41:20:28:3:5:

Offline Imp

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
    • Imp's Corner
« Reply #123 on: October 31, 2011, 04:24:28 PM »
Thanks Todjaeger like i said i have yet to play a spellcaster so i went off instinct, i'll take a look and correct these and update the file, i'll post when i it's all set
Imp's Corner

Dreaming as the days go by, Dreaming as the summers die: Ever drifting down the stream --Lingering in the golden gleam --Life, what is it but a dream-Lewis Carroll

Offline Imp

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
    • Imp's Corner
« Reply #124 on: October 31, 2011, 08:19:27 PM »
Alright it was a simple fix on naming conventions.

Spellcasting (1 Page)
i have updated the link so the fixed sheets is the one you will get across the board, from this forum, dresdenfilesrpg.com and my blog Imp's Corner

thanks again for the heads up Tofjager, anyone else have any suggestions or find a bug please let me know
Imp's Corner

Offline Todjaeger

• Conversationalist
  • Dresden Files Alpha Burn Playtester
    • View Profile
    • Butchered New Haven campaign site
« Reply #125 on: November 02, 2011, 05:24:56 AM »
Out of curiosity does anyone know how to make the bottom right corner of the 2-page fillable character sheet fillable?

I'm taking specifically about page 2 of the sheet, the bottom right corner, above the Total Refresh Adjustment and to the immediate left of The Ladder, on both the regular and Hunger Track sheets.  The Shapeshifter sheet already has the area I'm talking about set aside for Stunts & Powers.

What I'm looking to do it make that area fillable so that I can type notes about the characters in, like what languages they speak, if they have special, non-IOP gear like guns or body armor, what type and rank Workspace a player has, etc.

If someone could tinker with those sheets so that area can be fillable, or perhaps point me in the direct of tools so I can try and do so, I'd appreciate it.

-Cheers
Kill the Child, Doom the World...  Or is it, Kill the Child, Save the World?

Dresden Files Purity test: http://knnn.x10.mx/purity2/purity.html

My results: http://knnn.x10.mx/purity2/purity-result.html?55:70:18:23:6:6:17:26:11:27:11:37:14:41:20:28:3:5:

Offline Imp

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
    • Imp's Corner
« Reply #126 on: November 02, 2011, 01:46:33 PM »
Sent you a PM Todjaeger

IF anyone else has a intrest in having the note section on the 2/page i'll post a link
Imp's Corner

Offline Sanctaphrax

• White Council
  • Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 11, 2014, 12:34:31 AM »
Unstickying this because everything here is included in the DFRPG Downloads thread over on the Resources board. If you think this is a mistake, please say so.

Offline bobjob

• Posty McPostington
  • Bier, ja? Und mit Dusen-Dusen? Ja!
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 11, 2014, 12:44:08 AM »
Go for it.
The entire Red Court was taken down by the new Winter Knight? From the lowliest pawn all the way up to the King? *puts on sunglasses* Knight to G7. Check mate.

Playing:
Shale Buckby

Offline Haru

• Posty McPostington
  • Mentally unstable like a fox.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 11, 2014, 12:45:09 AM »
Declutter all the stickies!

Just wanted to say I'm really happy to have you as a mod now. :)
“Do you not know that a man is not dead while his name is still spoken?”
― Terry Pratchett, Going Postal

Offline Sanctaphrax

• White Council
  • Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 11, 2014, 05:27:21 AM »
Huh.

I wasn't expecting you to care much. This place barely needs moderation at all.

Thanks, I guess.

Anyway, I plan to move the podcast thread over to the Resources board once it gets current. Not sure exactly what to do with the other remaining sticky threads.

The on-topic and no-spoiler announcements are important, but maybe they could be merged.

We should have at least one Law thread up there, but I don't know if we need three.

The information thread is old enough to do algebra, but maybe it's still useful to newbies...

And the fan licence thread is kind of odd. On one hand, it's important to know what the rules are...but on the other hand, nobody follows those rules and nobody seems to care that they don't.

Thoughts?

Offline Hick Jr

• Posty McPostington
  • Actually just a jar full of bees attached to a CPU
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 11, 2014, 05:36:18 AM »
...there's a fan license?

I think the Law Talk thread sort of died.
Hi! My home is called an apiary! I collect honey, and defend the Queen!

Not-so-secretly a power hungry megalomaniac with a Modular Abilities addiction.

Offline Sanctaphrax

• White Council
  • Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 11, 2014, 06:07:58 AM »
That's fine by me. It's mostly there to prevent Law arguments in other threads, and I think the link-pile does that job reasonably well even without active discussion.