Author Topic: March 23 preview  (Read 7152 times)

Offline Lanodantheon

• Conversationalist
  • A Wizard is as a Wizard does...
    • View Profile
Re: March 23 preview
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2010, 01:32:21 AM »
I do have to ask, does JB write any of those margin notes or do you guys do your best impression?
www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/the-emerald-city  (Nov 2012 Campaign of The Month)

fate-accelerated-star-wars-the-infinite-empire.obsidianportal.com/
(June 2016 Campaign of The Month)

My name is Lanodantheon Thul, Conjure that by your own risk....But first, you have be able to spell it...

Offline ClarkValentine

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2010, 04:24:36 AM »
As far as I know, Jim did not write any of the marginalia comments. I believe that Chad was the most prolific contributor there, but everyone on the dev team - including the editors! - added at least a line or two.
- Clark Valentine

Offline chadu

• Participant
    • View Profile
    • Atomic Sock Monkey Press
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2010, 01:05:20 PM »
As far as I know, Jim did not write any of the marginalia comments. I believe that Chad was the most prolific contributor there, but everyone on the dev team - including the editors! - added at least a line or two.

I think, in order of amount of marginalia, it goes:

Me (Chad)
Fred
Amanda
Lenny
Ryan
Clark
Ken

...with all of us commenting and tweaking each others' marginalia to make it more Jim-like.
Chad Underkoffler
Atomic Sock Monkey Press

Offline ClarkValentine

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2010, 02:15:56 AM »
...with all of us commenting and tweaking each others' marginalia to make it more Jim-like.

Very much this. Also, a lot of it originated with in-person banter - Amanda and I traded quips across the living room quite a bit throughout the project.
- Clark Valentine