Author Topic: Wondering if Cowl will be statted.  (Read 1651 times)

Offline Archmage_Cowl

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Wondering if Cowl will be statted.
« on: March 15, 2010, 09:40:13 PM »
Okay just by looking at my name im sure pretty much everyone can guess who my favorite character is lol. but im really quite curious as to know wether or not he will be statted up, as he was/is(dont feel like getting into that debate) a majorly important character and since most npcs are statted i was hoping he would be too. Any info on this would be most graciously recived. Thanks in advance lol  ;D.
"I who stand in the full light of the heavens, command thee, who opens the gates to hell. Come forth Divine Lightning! This ends now! Indignation!" Jade Curtis Tales of the abyss

Offline LCDarkwood

• Warden
  • Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Re: Wondering if Cowl will be statted.
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 11:58:06 PM »
The Who's Who chapter does have an entry on Cowl.

I don't know if I can call what he has "stats", per se - Cowl's appearances in the novels seem to suggest he's more of an *event* than he is a character. The writeup reflects that, I think, while giving you concrete guidelines on how to handle it if he (or a similar character you might make for your own campaign) shows up.

-Lenny

Offline Archmage_Cowl

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Re: Wondering if Cowl will be statted.
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2010, 12:15:54 AM »
thanks for the answer. now i want to buy these books even more lol ;D
"I who stand in the full light of the heavens, command thee, who opens the gates to hell. Come forth Divine Lightning! This ends now! Indignation!" Jade Curtis Tales of the abyss