Author Topic: Harry is a Dad...Again..😳  (Read 492 times)

Offline OutsideIn

• Participant
    • View Profile
Harry is a Dad...Again..😳
« on: April 10, 2024, 01:07:19 AM »
I think Harry and Lara do marry ...do the wild thing honeymoon...and Lara conceives...just a afterthought twist... besides Maggie needs to be a big sister. 😳😜👍

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
Re: Harry is a Dad...Again..😳
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2024, 09:52:51 AM »
I think Harry and Lara do marry ...do the wild thing honeymoon...and Lara conceives...just a afterthought twist... besides Maggie needs to be a big sister. 😳😜👍

She already is..

Offline Regenbogen

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2024, 10:58:06 AM »
I don't think there will be another child. Not with Lara. I kind of hope, he won't marry her, but I admit, if he does, it would definitely make his life even more interesting.
I kind of hope that Murphy will upgrade in Valhalla and come back as a valkyrie during the next 2 or 3 books after 12 Months. Because of how he always saw her with his Sight.

Offline LaraBeck

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2024, 01:48:23 PM »

I think it's unlikely, that's what Thomas' baby will be used for. That'll be the tension between them. If they get married, which is probable, IMO (just so Murph can return and get that funny surprise, lol).

Maggie already is a big sister (sorta). And I hope Jim at least starts writing both Maggie and Bonnie is a way that makes sense before throwing another character with no personality into the story.

Besides, Harry wouldn't want another child, and certainly not like this. I don't think it matters if Mab demands it, he'll find a way around it, it's just too much to ask from him at this point.

Personally, I still doubt anything physical could happen with Lara, there's still the protection from Murphy, and while it's not clear how it works now that she's dead or the influence the wedding could have on it, it just seems kind of silly to establish the protection in one book, just when Harry is going to need it the most being in the White Court, for it to just be swept away by a wedding vow that is going to be, probably, very carefully worded by lawyers, not by feelings/intentions.

I don't think there will be another child. Not with Lara. I kind of hope, he won't marry her, but I admit, if he does, it would definitely make his life even more interesting.
I kind of hope that Murphy will upgrade in Valhalla and come back as a valkyrie during the next 2 or 3 books after 12 Months. Because of how he always saw her with his Sight.

I think there's a fair chance for that. 1. If we're to believe the insinuation that Gard makes in Aftermath, Valkyrie is a state/position that can be obtained, and we all know how Murphy is, she climbed up the ladder pretty fast in her old job, she would at least try to do it in the afterlife as well, if it's remotely possible. 2. Harry is slowly being surrounded by weapons/attributes/allies that he will need for whatever final battle he has to fight, it wouldn't surprise me that what happened to Murph was a strategic play to put her (even if only to play with the myth of it) in place to be the Valkyrie that favors him and accompany him to victory.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 01:50:50 PM by LaraBeck »

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2024, 04:01:43 PM »
I think there's a fair chance for that. 1. If we're to believe the insinuation that Gard makes in Aftermath, Valkyrie is a state/position that can be obtained, and we all know how Murphy is, she climbed up the ladder pretty fast in her old job, she would at least try to do it in the afterlife as well, if it's remotely possible. 2. Harry is slowly being surrounded by weapons/attributes/allies that he will need for whatever final battle he has to fight, it wouldn't surprise me that what happened to Murph was a strategic play to put her (even if only to play with the myth of it) in place to be the Valkyrie that favors him and accompany him to victory.

I think you are mistaken, Valkyrie isn't a state/position that can be obtained.. Though Jim might make it one.

Offline g33k

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2024, 03:47:35 PM »

WoJ is that there are no more plot-twist-new-family-member elements planned.

I don't think Harry & Lara can get together... WK+Whampire is a pairing of sex-mojo's that's very unstable!

WK-Mantle would almost-certainly try to kill the Whampire trying to control it, who would likely need to kill the WK if she was to survive.

Offline HavokVonFaust

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2024, 02:41:22 AM »

Unless Vaderrung makes an exception, I doubt it. I think Valkyries need to be alive to be "hired". That said, we haven't seen the last of Murphy.

Side note: Jim better give us a fitting death for Rufus... like a passing mention that he slipped in the bathtub and broke his neck. Every time I re read or listen to Fool Moon I am like "let that a**hole die, Harry!"

Offline g33k

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2024, 02:16:31 PM »