Author Topic: Question about Dresden based MUX or MUSH's  (Read 2580 times)

Offline blackstoneca

• Participant
    • View Profile
Question about Dresden based MUX or MUSH's
« on: May 21, 2009, 04:35:01 PM »
Just curious if there is an updated status on City of Mists or Semiautomagic, which were two mux/mush's in development when I was doing a search for a Dresden based MUX/MUSH.

I am very interested in this, if it hard to tell :)

Offline CBeilby

• Participant
    • View Profile
Re: Question about Dresden based MUX or MUSH's
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2009, 04:03:49 AM »
City of the Mists is still in the coding stages.  We're currently in a bit of a bad spot, as due to a major meltdown on another MU*, we've lost our only coder, before any of the important code has even been written.  >:(

Offline Northcott

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 06:57:43 AM »
There's a FATE 3 MU out there that's fully coded, and so far as I know the guy who did it is willing to share.  That said, I refuse to take any responsibility for the quality of interactions you have with him, should you choose to hunt this individual down.  :)  I don't know the guy personally, but I could probably dig up some kind of contact info for you.

Offline elraver

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2009, 08:25:36 PM »
I might recommend, if you've not got a coder anymore, a move over to TinyMUSH 3. Though the work being done on it is somewhat sparce, it /is/ a very powerful server with a lot more functions and behind the scenes power than I've seen able to be usefully utilized on MUX/MOO/etc...

That all said, I've coded for TinyMUSH for over 10 years now, and have entire games I've done from the ground up. I'd be interested in coding for you, again on the MUSH side. With MUX it's just too much of a pain trying to shoehorn in things I can easily do in MUSH to the limited set of functions, commands, and such that are available.

-elraver

Offline ladyrane

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2009, 05:23:12 PM »
I don't know if you've found us at Soulfire yet, but! http://soulfire.nek0kaburi.net/index.php?title=Main_Page  :)