Author Topic: Forum theme?  (Read 1911 times)

Offline Katty

• Posty McPostington
  • Never been perfect. But neither have you.
    • View Profile
Forum theme?
« on: May 02, 2009, 01:26:21 AM »
Is anyone else not seeing the usual forum theme with the Harry icons on the main page?  I'm back to the SMF default.  I wasn't sure if it was me or not.  Thanks.
"No one gets to their heaven without a fight." - Neil Peart

"I'm going to hell for that bit.  And I'm taking all of you with me." - Denis Leary

Offline Fyrchick

• Posty McPostington
  • Overkill is Underrated.
    • View Profile
Re: Forum theme?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2009, 01:33:51 AM »
Is anyone else not seeing the usual forum theme with the Harry icons on the main page?  I'm back to the SMF default.  I wasn't sure if it was me or not.  Thanks.

Everything looks normal to me... Iago had to update some stuff and there might be some gaps... go to site suggestions and support... he says something about a total page load refresh or something?

Does that make sense or am I babbling...?
When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Offline Katty

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2009, 01:39:48 AM »
I saw that and tried it in FireFox....no luck.  Grrrrr.

At least I know it's me now.  LOL.

"I'm going to hell for that bit.  And I'm taking all of you with me." - Denis Leary

Offline Yeratel

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2009, 03:48:13 AM »
No, it's not just you. The forum icons showing Harry in profile are gone, the only icon showing is the line and triangle, which is darkened for forums with new posts, and faded for those with no new posts.
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea. " -RAH

Offline Fyrchick

• Posty McPostington
  • Overkill is Underrated.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2009, 03:54:20 AM »
No, it's not just you. The forum icons showing Harry in profile are gone, the only icon showing is the line and triangle, which is darkened for forums with new posts, and faded for those with no new posts.

hey..check that out. I have issues with my work computer... sometimes they show up and sometimes they don't anyway.

But now that you mention it... no harry. how odd.
When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Offline Katty

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2009, 02:48:43 PM »
Okay, thanks Yeratel!  It's not a big thing, I was just curious.  :)

Offline iago

• The Merlin
  • Posty McPostington
  • I'm the site administrator.
    • View Profile
    • Deadly Fredly
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2009, 05:32:07 PM »
I decided to let the default icons stand. It's a pain to replace them with customizations whenever I upgrade the forum, and I've already got to deal with reinstating the spoiler tag and the 'please support this site' stuff too when I do that.
Fred Hicks
I own the board. If I start talking in my moderator voice, expect the Fist of God to be close on my heels. Red is my Fist of God voice.
www.evilhat.com * www.dresdenfilesrpg.com
Support this site: http://www.jim-butcher.com/store/