Author Topic: New Store!  (Read 12770 times)

Offline jeno

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Re: New Store!
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2008, 03:09:13 AM »
Hm. pssst, I can see your code!
You think you know how this story is going to end, but you don't. -Christopher Moore

The kraken stirs. And ten billion sushi dinners cry out for vengeance. -Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman

Offline Amber

• Posty McPostington
  • Enchanted Storm
    • View Profile
    • My Own Message Board
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2009, 09:36:09 PM »
I think I've asked this before, but it's just the linked items that count, right?  If I pick up, say, SF in Kindle from your store, then proceed with the same browser section to get more stuff that's not JB related, it won't give you the referral?  If I want to buy all of the books for my Kindle, is it better to click through your site individually?
"I am among those who think that science has great beauty. A scientist in his laboratory is not only a technician: he is also a child placed before natural phenomena which impress him like a fairy tale."
- Marie Curie

Offline iago

• The Merlin
  • Posty McPostington
  • I'm the site administrator.
    • View Profile
    • Deadly Fredly
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2009, 12:07:52 AM »
I think I've asked this before, but it's just the linked items that count, right?  If I pick up, say, SF in Kindle from your store, then proceed with the same browser section to get more stuff that's not JB related, it won't give you the referral?  If I want to buy all of the books for my Kindle, is it better to click through your site individually?
Actually, once you click through, your shopping trip gets "tagged" for the site -- so we get referral cash for all sorts of things you toss in your cart.
Fred Hicks
I own the board. If I start talking in my moderator voice, expect the Fist of God to be close on my heels. Red is my Fist of God voice.
www.evilhat.com * www.dresdenfilesrpg.com
Support this site: http://www.jim-butcher.com/store/