Linked Events

• TC signing in Detroit, MI: April 13, 2009

Author Topic: April 13: TC signing in Detroit, MI  (Read 9391 times)

Offline Priscellie

• Timeline Chick and Industrious Little Gnome
  • The Gatekeeper
  • Seriously?
  • Icon by Daoine! <3
    • View Profile
    • Priscellie.com
Re: April 13: TC signing in Detroit, MI
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2009, 03:19:28 PM »
4. The aforementioned sci-fi series that Jim has mentioned in the past may be the next project he pursues, once Alera is complete, but he has another option he is still considering. That options, is a co-author project with an author friend of his (can't recall his name).

Cam Banks, author of The Sellsword.  We got to hang out at San Diego Comic Con and again when he came to New York for ICON.  He's a really cool guy, and I'd be very curious about what kind of story they'd come up with!

He's also mentioned the possibility of collaborating with one of my favourite authors, Pat Rothfuss, author of The Name of the Wind.  This notion makes my squee gland convulse with unbridled joy.

ToddM326

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2009, 03:45:53 PM »
He's also mentioned the possibility of collaborating with one of my favourite authors, Pat Rothfuss, author of The Name of the Wind.  This notion makes my squee gland convulse with unbridled joy.

This is quite possible the coolest thing I've heard in my whole life.

However, if it results in you, as a beta, being able to meet Pat Rothfuss, I'm leaving the Henge.

Offline gahmsw

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2009, 04:43:41 PM »
Cam Banks, author of The Sellsword.  We got to hang out at San Diego Comic Con and again when he came to New York for ICON.  He's a really cool guy, and I'd be very curious about what kind of story they'd come up with!

Thanks Priscilla
Knew I was forgetting something.  :-[

"What you know about women I could juggle."
- Bob the Skull