Author Topic: Trouble registering  (Read 7564 times)

Offline Howard Brazee

• Participant
    • View Profile
Trouble registering
« on: November 21, 2008, 01:13:50 AM »
I had a real problem registering, possibly because I was using my main e-mail address of howard@brazee.net.   I never got e-mail for the final step.   I switched to howard.brazee@cusys.edu and that failed.  I finally got in with pbrazee@mac.com.   I couldn't find a way to contact anybody - and even Jim Butcher couldn't help me. 

Could someone clean up the failed attempts, and also maybe figure out what the problem was?

Thanks.

Offline Priscellie

• Timeline Chick and Industrious Little Gnome
  • The Gatekeeper
  • Seriously?
  • Icon by Daoine! <3
    • View Profile
    • Priscellie.com
Re: Trouble registering
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2008, 05:56:44 AM »
I had a real problem registering, possibly because I was using my main e-mail address of howard@brazee.net.   I never got e-mail for the final step.   I switched to howard.brazee@cusys.edu and that failed.  I finally got in with pbrazee@mac.com.   I couldn't find a way to contact anybody - and even Jim Butcher couldn't help me. 

Could someone clean up the failed attempts, and also maybe figure out what the problem was?

Thanks.

You say even Jim couldn't help you?  How did you try to contact him?  I receive copies of everything sent to the Feedback address, and I'm the person that solves problems like yours.  You're far from alone in your plight. :D

Would you like to stay at pbrazee@mac.com, or would you like me to activate howard@brazee.net instead?