Other Jimness > Codex Alera Books

This is an ON TOPIC discussion board

(1/3) > >>

iago:
This board is specifically, only for on-topic discussion of the Codex Alera series of books.  Please do your best to stay on-topic.  Moderators will take action with folks who routinely fail to stay on topic.  If you want to discuss something off-topic, take it over to the McAnally's (Anything Goes!) board.

Alilisa:
I've just started reading the Codex Alera books and was wondering if I missed why Tavi doesn't have the power of furycrafting like everyone else seems to have, is that explained somewhere in the books, maybe later, or did I miss it in "Furies of Calderon".  I'm only on page 367 right now, yes, I'm a very slow reader, but I am enjoying the book..that and I'm reading Shannon's "The Sentinel Wars" books at the same time.

Shecky:
Just keep readin'. Trust Jim to give you the info you need when you need it. He's good like that. :D

Alilisa:
Thanks, Shecky, I appreciate it *S* Beginning to really like these books nearly as much as TDF, glad I started them.

mdodd:
I am re reading them, Ali. Its amazing you start looking at things and a lightbulb goes on above your head and you think, "Oh yeah, the clue to that was way back in book 1"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version