Author Topic: JB Writer Diamonds: Description Spoilers SmF through page 30  (Read 8020 times)

Offline the neurovore of Zur-En-Aargh

• O. M. G.
  • Riding eternal, shiny and Firefox
    • View Profile
Re: JB Writer Diamonds: Description Spoilers SmF through page 30
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2008, 02:45:15 AM »
It's likely that you did and I simply forgot; life has been excessively fatiguing lately. And I'm forgetful even when well-rested.

Not to worry.

Anyway, what I was talking about wasn't selling fiction as much as it was reading it professionally. Now THAT is MY dream job.

I know a couple of people who read for various book clubs; the problem is, you have to plough through everything they consider, including the rubbish, and there's a lot more rubbish than gems.
Mildly OCD. Please do not troll.

"What do you mean, Lawful Silly isn't a valid alignment?"

kittensgame, Sandcastle Builder, Homestuck, Welcome to Night Vale, Civ III, lots of print genre SF, and old-school SATT gaming if I had the time.  Also Pandemic Legacy is the best game ever.

Offline Shecky

• Bartender
  • O. M. G.
  • Feh.
    • View Profile
Re: JB Writer Diamonds: Description Spoilers SmF through page 30
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2008, 11:12:32 AM »
That's doable if it's scifi - I can handle bad scifi, if not enjoy it. Bad fantasy, on the other hand, is excruciating.
Official forum rules and precepts; please read: http://www.jimbutcheronline.com/bb/index.php/topic,23096.0.html

Quote from: Stanton Infeld
Well, if you couldn't do that with your bulls***, Leonard, I suspect the lad's impervious.