Author Topic: Need an impartial Opinion  (Read 5413 times)

Offline Janathian

• Participant
    • View Profile
Need an impartial Opinion
« on: April 16, 2008, 05:18:26 AM »
Ok, so I have roughly 15,000 words of something I've been working on for a while, and I need the opinion of some people who aren't really concerned if I like what they may have to say about what I've written.

I originally worked this as a Short Story to send in to Wizards of the Coast for one of their Forgotten Realms Anthologies. Then decided to hell with them, I'll set it in my own world. So, at present, its still set in the Realms. I've done quite a bit of world building, and I like a lot of the stuff I've come up with.

Things will change from its current form, some not so much, some a lot. The current charracters probly won't change much, mostly the setting... and the magic system is very D&D right now, and that will probably have to change.

So, I figured this would be a good time to get some impartial eyes to give it a read and see what they think.

if you would like to read it and give me your opinion, fire off a personal message to me or reply in this thread with your e-mail or however you prefer to receive it, and I'll send away.

Offline Cyclone Jack

• Conversationalist
  • Hallucinatin' Hack
    • View Profile
    • Market Theocracy: New & Used Gods For Sale
Re: Need an impartial Opinion
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 03:53:02 AM »
Send it to me at the email on my profile.  I'll be happy to critique it. :)

NOTE: The best eway to know if a critique might mean anything to you is to check out the critiquers's own writing. Here is a story of mine::

PM if you'd like a critique. :)

-G.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 04:00:16 AM by Cyclone Jack »
But I'm still right here,
    giving blood, keeping faith,
and I'm still right here.

-- Tool, The Patient

Market Theocracy: New & Used Gods For Sale

Offline purenightshade

• Participant
    • View Profile
Re: Need an impartial Opinion
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2008, 01:44:22 AM »
Another option for you might be to check out Critters at
http://www.critters.org/

It's not the fastest way of getting critiqued, but there are a lot of people there and they're all really good at giving critiques. I'm there as well.