Author Topic: One Word Story Game  (Read 28098 times)

Offline gravesbane

• Participant
    • View Profile
Re: One Word Story Game
« Reply #90 on: April 13, 2008, 02:00:34 AM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not to apply logic, rather to invoke vainglorious abortions of dogmatic speeches that did exterminate any chance and distinguished Camembert from those devious dairy turncoats.  What the hell!  Flinging a piece of Havarti and starting a stirring of goulash, he felt intensely satisfied that he wasn't medicated; however, his defenestration and subsequent resurrection memory-loss had constructed
Death that restful lullaby to mine enemies my hand is the melody and my sword the lyrics.

Offline Kristine

• Posty McPostington
  • You can have your own truth, not your own facts
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 13, 2008, 03:04:48 AM »

Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not to apply logic, rather to invoke vainglorious abortions of dogmatic speeches that did exterminate any chance and distinguished Camembert from those devious dairy turncoats.  What the hell!  Flinging a piece of Havarti and starting a stirring of goulash, he felt intensely satisfied that he wasn't medicated; however, his defenestration and subsequent resurrection memory-loss had constructed a
"When I was 5 years old my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when i grew up. I wrote down “Happy”. They told me i didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. "
-John Lennon-

Offline KingPandemic

• Conversationalist
  • read too much gotta pay more than smokers :]
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 13, 2008, 10:01:52 PM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not to apply logic, rather to invoke vainglorious abortions of dogmatic speeches that did exterminate any chance and distinguished Camembert from those devious dairy turncoats.  What the hell!  Flinging a piece of Havarti and starting a stirring of goulash, he felt intensely satisfied that he wasn't medicated; however, his defenestration and subsequent resurrection memory-loss had constructed a tuba
i have teeth?

Offline Heretic

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 14, 2008, 12:43:11 AM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not to apply logic, rather to invoke vainglorious abortions of dogmatic speeches that did exterminate any chance and distinguished Camembert from those devious dairy turncoats.  What the hell!  Flinging a piece of Havarti and starting a stirring of goulash, he felt intensely satisfied that he wasn't medicated; however, his defenestration and subsequent resurrection memory-loss had constructed a tuba symphony
What if there were no hypothetical situations?

Offline Kristine

• Posty McPostington
  • You can have your own truth, not your own facts
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 14, 2008, 05:10:13 AM »

Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not to apply logic, rather to invoke vainglorious abortions of dogmatic speeches that did exterminate any chance and distinguished Camembert from those devious dairy turncoats.  What the hell!  Flinging a piece of Havarti and starting a stirring of goulash, he felt intensely satisfied that he wasn't medicated; however, his defenestration and subsequent resurrection memory-loss had constructed a tuba symphony.  This

"When I was 5 years old my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when i grew up. I wrote down “Happy”. They told me i didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. "
-John Lennon-

Offline LizW65

• Posty McPostington
  • Better Red than dead...
    • View Profile
    • elizabethkwadsworth.com
« Reply #95 on: April 14, 2008, 03:02:56 PM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not to apply logic, rather to invoke vainglorious abortions of dogmatic speeches that did exterminate any chance and distinguished Camembert from those devious dairy turncoats.  What the hell!  Flinging a piece of Havarti and starting a stirring of goulash, he felt intensely satisfied that he wasn't medicated; however, his defenestration and subsequent resurrection memory-loss had constructed a tuba symphony.  This unwittingly

"Make good art." -Neil Gaiman
"Or failing that, entertaining trash." -Me
http://www.elizabethkwadsworth.com

Offline gravesbane

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 14, 2008, 05:40:32 PM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not to apply logic, rather to invoke vainglorious abortions of dogmatic speeches that did exterminate any chance and distinguished Camembert from those devious dairy turncoats.  What the hell!  Flinging a piece of Havarti and starting a stirring of goulash, he felt intensely satisfied that he wasn't medicated; however, his defenestration and subsequent resurrection memory-loss had constructed a tuba symphony.  This unwittingly
surprized
Death that restful lullaby to mine enemies my hand is the melody and my sword the lyrics.

Offline Blaze

• Cloak maker to Wizards.
  • Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 15, 2008, 03:03:43 PM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not to apply logic, rather to invoke vainglorious abortions of dogmatic speeches that did exterminate any chance and distinguished Camembert from those devious dairy turncoats.  What the hell!  Flinging a piece of Havarti and starting a stirring of goulash, he felt intensely satisfied that he wasn't medicated; however, his defenestration and subsequent resurrection memory-loss had constructed a tuba symphony.  This unwittingly surprised him.
Chi pò, non vò; chi vò, non pò; chi sà, non fà; chi fà, non sà; e così, male il mondo va.

Offline Quantus

• Special Collections Division
  • Needs A Life
  • He Who Lurks Around
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 16, 2008, 07:06:14 PM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not to apply logic, rather to invoke vainglorious abortions of dogmatic speeches that did exterminate any chance and distinguished Camembert from those devious dairy turncoats.  What the hell!  Flinging a piece of Havarti and starting a stirring of goulash, he felt intensely satisfied that he wasn't medicated; however, his defenestration and subsequent resurrection memory-loss had constructed a tuba symphony.  This unwittingly surprised him.
So
<(o)> <(o)>
        / \
      (o o)
   \==-==/

“We’re all imaginary friends to one another."

"An entire life, an entire personality, can be permanently altered by just one sentence." -An Accidental Villain

Offline gravesbane

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 16, 2008, 08:23:13 PM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not to apply logic, rather to invoke vainglorious abortions of dogmatic speeches that did exterminate any chance and distinguished Camembert from those devious dairy turncoats.  What the hell!  Flinging a piece of Havarti and starting a stirring of goulash, he felt intensely satisfied that he wasn't medicated; however, his defenestration and subsequent resurrection memory-loss had constructed a tuba symphony.  This unwittingly surprised him. So much

Offline The Wolf formerly known as Shadow

• Conversationalist
  • Knight of the Black Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 16, 2008, 09:34:46 PM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not to apply logic, rather to invoke vainglorious abortions of dogmatic speeches that did exterminate any chance and distinguished Camembert from those devious dairy turncoats.  What the hell!  Flinging a piece of Havarti and starting a stirring of goulash, he felt intensely satisfied that he wasn't medicated; however, his defenestration and subsequent resurrection memory-loss had constructed a tuba symphony.  This unwittingly surprised him. So much unexpected

STOP! Grammar Time!!! *gets funky, 1980s style*

Offline Simon Hogwood

• Conversationalist
  • Proud Dresdenarian
    • View Profile
    • Words of Wonderment
« Reply #101 on: April 16, 2008, 10:44:25 PM »
Insert Quote
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not to apply logic, rather to invoke vainglorious abortions of dogmatic speeches that did exterminate any chance and distinguished Camembert from those devious dairy turncoats.  What the hell!  Flinging a piece of Havarti and starting a stirring of goulash, he felt intensely satisfied that he wasn't medicated; however, his defenestration and subsequent resurrection memory-loss had constructed a tuba symphony.  This unwittingly surprised him. So much unexpected noise!
Blogging his way through The Dresden Files (currently on hiatus).

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 16, 2008, 10:57:08 PM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not to apply logic, rather to invoke vainglorious abortions of dogmatic speeches that did exterminate any chance and distinguished Camembert from those devious dairy turncoats.  What the hell!  Flinging a piece of Havarti and starting a stirring of goulash, he felt intensely satisfied that he wasn't medicated; however, his defenestration and subsequent resurrection memory-loss had constructed a tuba symphony.  This unwittingly surprised him. So much unexpected noise! Drastic

Offline KalanF

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 17, 2008, 12:06:41 AM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not to apply logic, rather to invoke vainglorious abortions of dogmatic speeches that did exterminate any chance and distinguished Camembert from those devious dairy turncoats.  What the hell!  Flinging a piece of Havarti and starting a stirring of goulash, he felt intensely satisfied that he wasn't medicated; however, his defenestration and subsequent resurrection memory-loss had constructed a tuba symphony.  This unwittingly surprised him. So much unexpected noise! Drastic measures

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 17, 2008, 12:36:07 AM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not to apply logic, rather to invoke vainglorious abortions of dogmatic speeches that did exterminate any chance and distinguished Camembert from those devious dairy turncoats.  What the hell!  Flinging a piece of Havarti and starting a stirring of goulash, he felt intensely satisfied that he wasn't medicated; however, his defenestration and subsequent resurrection memory-loss had constructed a tuba symphony.  This unwittingly surprised him. So much unexpected noise! Drastic measures would