Author Topic: Back from the edge, turn on your partner night... ideas for sexual interludes  (Read 2221 times)

Offline meg_evonne

• Posty McPostington
  • With an eye made quiet by the power of harmony
    • View Profile
This is a branch off from the "For guys and clever women" where I needed some ideas for ticking off a partner to the edge, but not over the edge.  I wanted the characters to hate each other but still be able to make the relationship work in the end. 

A passionate discussion about the "razor" insued--this was obviously an almost (if not completely) over the edge problem.  It did however remind me of the following story, which didn't go with the flow for the other thread.  Maybe it's time we used our creativity for the opposite situation.  No simple roses or candy accepted.  EDITED: these are not foreplaly folks! Think in terms of what you do it get your partner interested....  (opposite of the other thread)  :D

Ahh.. the straight razor was mentioned.  We had a famous barbershop here, interviewed on Carson or something if I'm not mistaken, and for what?  They added Leg Shaving to the rooster of services.  Now excuse me, but if you were good with your razor, what could be more sexy....

Well, unless you didn't know how to use a straight razor  --  murder charges!!!

Any other wild ideas out there for the hot pages you write?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 06:39:42 PM by meg_evonne »
"Calypso was offerin' Odysseus immortality, darlin'. Penelope offered him endurin' love. I myself just wanted some company." John Henry (Doc) Holliday from "Doc" by Mary Dorla Russell
Photo from Avatar.com by the Domestic Goddess

Offline the neurovore of Zur-En-Aargh

• O. M. G.
  • Riding eternal, shiny and Firefox
    • View Profile
Any other wild ideas out there for the hot pages you write?

I don't know.  The whole model of a relationship where people drive each other crazy at that sort of level but still stay together does not work for me; people getting to me in that kind of way I do not stay involved with. I'm not at all morally comfortable with hot sex as a commodity to keep someone around when they have good reason at other levels not to stay.

Unless you're asking after my wild ideas about hot sex in general, in which case
+++ YOU ARE NOT CLEARED FOR THIS INFORMATION, CITIZEN +++
knife.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 04:10:06 PM by neurovore »
Mildly OCD. Please do not troll.

"What do you mean, Lawful Silly isn't a valid alignment?"

kittensgame, Sandcastle Builder, Homestuck, Welcome to Night Vale, Civ III, lots of print genre SF, and old-school SATT gaming if I had the time.  Also Pandemic Legacy is the best game ever.

Offline the neurovore of Zur-En-Aargh

• O. M. G.
  • Riding eternal, shiny and Firefox
    • View Profile
More seriously, I don't think I write the kind of serious fiction where the sex scenes are there to titillate the reader - things written for my own amusement, or for the amusement of a specific other reader, are different, but it would feel inappropriate to discuss examples of those in detail.

Now, a sex scene between A and B where the emotional dynamic is that B works for A, and A has started to doubt B's loyalty and thinks that them going to bed will reaffirm it, and B actually is loyal but is offended enough by realising what A's motivation is to begin to have exactly the doubts that A suspected and is trying to allay... that's fun.
Mildly OCD. Please do not troll.

"What do you mean, Lawful Silly isn't a valid alignment?"

kittensgame, Sandcastle Builder, Homestuck, Welcome to Night Vale, Civ III, lots of print genre SF, and old-school SATT gaming if I had the time.  Also Pandemic Legacy is the best game ever.

Offline Yeratel

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
EDITED: these are not foreplaly folks! Think in terms of what you do it get your partner interested....  (opposite of the other thread)  :D

Ahh.. the straight razor was mentioned.  We had a famous barbershop here, interviewed on Carson or something if I'm not mistaken, and for what?  They added Leg Shaving to the rooster of services.  Now excuse me, but if you were good with your razor, what could be more sexy....
Why stop with leg hair? We had an interesting interlude begin while she watched me trim my beard with a rechargable beard trimmer. Turns out, it can be used other places than on facial hair, though the buzzing seems to really tickle. A lot safer to use than a straight razor, too.  ;)
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea. " -RAH

Offline MonaLS

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
You know what turns me on anymore? Coming home and finding my out of work boyfriend vacuumed the floor. Woohoo baby!
“There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast” Anonymous