Author Topic: Pyrofuego  (Read 1891 times)

Offline The_Sibelis

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Re: Pyrofuego
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2024, 11:05:39 PM »
And I never said anything about how he used it, so we're already going off topic here. I addressed why he couldn't.
Yes, although reddit is a poor choice to back a claim. A 'man on fire' is not implied to be a happy person, no?
Losing someone you love, not by loss but by force of circumstances beyond your control. Yes, his happiness was gone, I haven't denied it. I supplied what replaced it see?
Seriously people... go look up double empathy an see if it's just you who's not grasping how the other communicates.. Because I'm reading just fine.
In fact, my ability to read into people is specifically what I bring to the table 👀

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2024, 01:58:23 AM »
And I never said anything about how he used it, so we're already going off topic here. I addressed why he couldn't.

If he can no longer capture it, then he doesn't have it... ??? Nor will he have it.. :( So what exactly is the point of saying why he couldn't.. ???

dn't.
Yes, although reddit is a poor choice to back a claim. A 'man on fire' is not implied to be a happy person, no?
How exactly does the ability to capture a beam of sunshine in a hanky turn into a man on fire?  ???  Just because you can catch a couple of drops of rain in a glass that doesn't turn you into a water fall.... ::)
Losing someone you love, not by loss but by force of circumstances beyond your control. Yes, his happiness was gone, I haven't denied it. I supplied what replaced it see?

Maybe you think you replaced it, but with the loss of Susan Harry's happiness was kaput!  You see that's what is behind the ability to catch that old sunbeam.. Happiness is seems is a vital component, like trying to do a tracking spell without... Well, you get the point..
Seriously people... go look up double empathy an see if it's just you who's not grasping how the other communicates.. Because I'm reading just fine.
In fact, my ability to read into people is specifically what I bring to the table 👀
Really? :o ??? :-X

Offline The_Sibelis

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2024, 02:13:12 AM »
  If he can no longer capture it, then he doesn't have it... ??? Nor will he have it.. :( So what exactly is the point of saying why he couldn't.. ???
to express myself. Which is allowed here. What is the point of this particular comment? To harass? That's specifically not.
How exactly does the ability to capture a beam of sunshine in a hanky turn into a man on fire?  ???  Just because you can catch a couple of drops of rain in a glass that doesn't turn you into a water fall.... ::)
now your willfully being ignorant. Here I'll give you exactly what you want right here right now. [Comment removed for rule breaking]-mod team

Maybe you think you replaced it, but with the loss of Susan Harry's happiness was kaput!  You see that's what is behind the ability to catch that old sunbeam.. Happiness is seems is a vital component, like trying to do a tracking spell without... Well, you get the point.. Really? :o ??? :-X
[Comment removed for rule breaking]-mod team. This place needs to come down just as much as the white council does.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2024, 11:05:25 AM by Yuillegan »

Offline Yuillegan

• White Council
  • Posty McPostington
  • Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2024, 11:10:35 AM »
I am going to make this really clear. I and the other mods will not tolerate rule breaking and general antisocial behaviour. We don't have the time or patience for it. I am not going to spend all my time warning people. Be kind and courteous to each other, read the rules and precepts and Rules of Don't again. I advise everybody to do that just to be clear on everything. Most people here are very well behaved and I won't have it ruined for them.
Hi, I'm a moderator. We're here to help. Please remain calm. Don't go outdoors.