Other Jimness > Cinder Spires Books

Olympian Affair has been completed

(1/3) > >>

vincentric:
According to Jim's website the book has been sent to the editor. He also reports that the first chapter of Next Book is done and gives a 16-18 week estimate to completion.

Dina:
I am super happy about the Olympian Affair, I want to know more about the characters. I have time to reread the first book, as I remember the overall story and characters but not the details.
I admit I am not super confident on Jim ETA for the next Dresden Book, but perhaps he surprises me  :)

Ed0517:

--- Quote from: Dina on March 23, 2023, 04:59:23 AM ---I am super happy about the Olympian Affair, I want to know more about the characters. I have time to reread the first book, as I remember the overall story and characters but not the details.
I admit I am not super confident on Jim ETA for the next Dresden Book, but perhaps he surprises me  :)

--- End quote ---

... yeah... as for the next Dresden, recall at Dragoncon 2021 Jim announced he was at 40% and hoped to finish Olympia in 6 weeks...

KurtinStGeorge:

--- Quote from: Dina on March 23, 2023, 04:59:23 AM ---I am super happy about the Olympian Affair, I want to know more about the characters. I have time to reread the first book, as I remember the overall story and characters but not the details.

--- End quote ---

Yes, I know what you mean, but I'll try to keep positive thoughts going.  Maybe we will all be surprised.

I'm going through another reread of the Dresden Files.  When I'm finished with that, I will also have to reread the first Cinder Spires book.

Regenbogen:
I am very happy about Olympian Affair.
*** does the dance of joy ***

But about Dresden... Maybe I have a language problem here. Everyone seems to understand his post as that it will take him 16-18 weeks to write the book. This confused me.

Here the quote:

--- Quote ---ETA on writing time about 16 - 18 weeks.
--- End quote ---

Can it be interpreted in another way?:

He doesn't mention how long he guesses to take for writing, but once he is done, it will take about 16-18 weeks until the book arrives.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version