The Dresden Files > DF Books

Honestly Will the Dresden series ever be finished.

<< < (2/2)

comprex:

The alternate way to look at it is that by the time new material is published, reviewing the old books is like getting dynamic, exciting prequels for free.       I'm not fussed to see the finish; as Frodo and Samwise knew,  the best tales never end.

I dropped DF for a literal decade - and coming back is fine.    I wish I'd gotten the early work in hardcover - all of my paperbacks up to PG are acid-paper wrecks by now.     

--- Quote from: Lord Kinbote on March 11, 2023, 03:37:18 PM ---The most personal question:  Do you think the series be finished during your life expectancy?  I have a friend in her late 70s who has quit reading the series because she knows she won't be around for the finish but even more immediate, the gap between books became long enough that she had to do homework to remind herself about where things had been left, the peripheral characters, etc. and that wasn't worth it.

--- End quote ---

The_Sibelis:
He just decided NOT to ever finish the DF citing that he's sick of people questioning wether he'll finish it at all he's decided this is the only way to give a definitive answer 😞
😄 On the bright side head canon just became the only Canon 🤣

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version