Author Topic: I have figured it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!spoilers beware!!!!!!!!!!! Cowl is .......  (Read 1086 times)

Offline Tinfoil hat

• Participant
    • View Profile
COWL IS MARCONE
Put on your tinfoil hats people this one is a Crazy
Everyone says cowl is harry a future harry. But all the points point to Marcone.
Jim ' you have meet Cowl.' Evil laugh.
The every first villain we met is Marcone. Marcone has a fallen angel teaching him magic.
Give a century or 2 how much power will he have. Then he breaks the LAW and time travels. Boom mind blown.
Also explains why he calls him harry in the new novella. Think about it. After 2 centuries or more of constantly fighting and losing or harry ruining his plans its personal.
That explains why Cowl is so powerful. Not sure how much of Marcone is left. Or if Nams is wearing him to the prom.
But that just a theory a conspiracy theory. Bu hahahaha. *Cough*
All the points about Harry can also apply to John. Master of the future indeed.

Online g33k

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
COWL IS MARCONE
Put on your tinfoil hats people this one is a Crazy
Everyone says cowl is harry a future harry. But all the points point to Marcone.
Jim ' you have meet Cowl.' Evil laugh.
The every first villain we met is Marcone. Marcone has a fallen angel teaching him magic.
Give a century or 2 how much power will he have. Then he breaks the LAW and time travels. Boom mind blown.
Also explains why he calls him harry in the new novella. Think about it. After 2 centuries or more of constantly fighting and losing or harry ruining his plans its personal.
That explains why Cowl is so powerful. Not sure how much of Marcone is left. Or if Nams is wearing him to the prom.
But that just a theory a conspiracy theory. Bu hahahaha. *Cough*
All the points about Harry can also apply to John. Master of the future indeed.

That is a twisted, evil, psycho theory, and I rather love it!

Recalling that Jim has stated that each of the Laws of Magic is gonna get a novel where Harry substantively breaks that Law, a time-travelling Marcone / Namshiel might be juuuust the impetus Harry needs to go time-travelling himself...

Offline Ed0517

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
What about where they first meet and Cowl seems disappointed Harry is not yet heavyweight class? Marcone should have had a much better idea of Harry's power, and a timetravelled older Marcone even moreso. A Justin or Simon who has only seen him from afar (or from a fire?) or not lately would be working on a projection.

Offline KurtinStGeorge

• Posty McPostington
  • Oh no, there goes Tokyo
    • View Profile
What about where they first meet and Cowl seems disappointed Harry is not yet heavyweight class? Marcone should have had a much better idea of Harry's power, and a timetravelled older Marcone even moreso. A Justin or Simon who has only seen him from afar (or from a fire?) or not lately would be working on a projection.

I agree.  Future Marcone is Cowl is a fun idea, but it doesn't make sense for the reason stated above.  Plus, Marcone would know that no new god like beings came about during the time of Dead Beat, so why would he even try to perform the Darkhallow?  Marcone would know that the coup in the Raith's deeps would be a failure; he was there after all, so why would future Marcone / Cowl even bother with the scheme in White Knight?  It doesn't add up.

As for those who bought into the Cowl is future Harry idea.  Barring Cowl having lost all his memories of his younger self, we would have to believe Future Harry / Cowl engaged in the different schemes was saw in Dead Beat, White Night and short story Fugitive, knowing his younger self and allies would beat him every time.  Future Harry / Cowl would have to have one hell of a good reason to put himself through so much grief.

We know that at some time Harry will break the Law regarding time travel.  It won't be in Mirror Mirror, because that's interdimensional travel, it's not quite the same thing as time travel.  The law breaking will be Harry chasing Cowl into the future; or more likely in my mind, into the past; perhaps to the events in Proven Guilty, if only to fix Little Chicago.   
Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.

Groucho Marx