Author Topic: Anyone catch "It" in Battle Ground?  (Read 4353 times)

Offline The_Sibelis

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone catch "It" in Battle Ground?
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2021, 05:28:37 PM »
Or he is just a more delicious morsel the boss wants to keep for himself itself.
you are what you eat, especially in the DF.

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2021, 05:54:34 PM »

But then again, what goes in, must come out.. ??? Others say what you eat all turns to s--t! :o

Offline The_Sibelis

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2021, 05:59:32 PM »
But then again, what goes in, must come out.. ??? Others say what you eat all turns to s--t! :o
hehe, or if your MW, maybe the equivalent of a big steaming pile is... Outsiders 😂

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
  • Strike first. Strike Hard. No Mercy! - Cobra Kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2021, 07:18:00 PM »

Perhaps by consuming more Starborn, Drakul gains even more power over Outsiders, or the opposite.  I wonder if Drakul is a Starborn that is the opposite of Dresden, and has power over different Being's that are otherwise resistant to Outsiders or something?
Stole this from Reginald because it was so well put, and is true for me as well.

"I love this place. It was a beacon in the dark and I couldn't have made it through some of the most maddening years of my life without some great people here."  Thank you Griff and others who took up the torch.

Offline Ed0517

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2021, 02:44:47 AM »
Maybe starborns aren't "its"?   Harry gets a little more respect because he is one.. Apparently his body essence is too rich for an ordinary Black Court vamp.

Most wizards are carp - low grade. Starborn are salmon, and the king's choice. All fish, but one a higher grade

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2021, 03:11:13 AM »
Perhaps by consuming more Starborn, Drakul gains even more power over Outsiders, or the opposite.  I wonder if Drakul is a Starborn that is the opposite of Dresden, and has power over different Being's that are otherwise resistant to Outsiders or something?

Or if he eats a star born, he farts stars and poops stones?  :o