Author Topic: Mistakes Harry has made that will come back  (Read 7190 times)

Offline morriswalters

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Re: Mistakes Harry has made that will come back
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2021, 03:50:41 AM »
Now there's a word picture that I can go to bed on.  Rudolph craps Brimstone. Who knew?

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2021, 10:45:07 AM »
Now there's a word picture that I can go to bed on.  Rudolph craps Brimstone. Who knew?

He does appear to be possessed doesn't he? 8)  Also crapping when you think you are about to be killed in an unpleasant way is a natural biological function....  It doesn't exactly give him the odor of sanctity when you think about it, so crapping brimstone fits.... ::)
« Last Edit: October 07, 2021, 03:04:10 PM by Mira »

Offline Arjan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2021, 07:01:03 PM »
Maybe the brimstone smell was just the hellfire offering itself for use.
WG+++: The White God is Mister.
SH[Elaine+++]

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2021, 09:58:10 PM »
Maybe the brimstone smell was just the hellfire offering itself for use.

Temptation, yeah, that could work, but I doubt the Sword of Faith would offer that unless it was a coincidence that just when the Sword burned him Hellfire was offering itself.  I think it was a unvarnished warning to Harry not to choose to go down that road.

Offline morriswalters

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2021, 10:15:48 PM »
In the spirit of fun, consider that in some stories that Merlin was half a demon.  So maybe Malcolm was the scion of a Fallen Angel and a human. So Harry has hellfire powered termites in his woodpile trying to get out. So Rudolph's crap is just crap and Harry's anger issues are because one grandpa was a baaaaad boy. Which feeds my weird notion that Harry is Merlin Ver 1. Who, due to time travel shenanigans is in the stasis chamber learning patience. And where at the appropriate time he will appear older and wiser and send himself back to fulfill a prophecy which has yet to be revealed, since I am making this up. :o