Other Jimness > Cinder Spires Spoilers

New Cinder Spires details.

(1/3) > >>

Con:
So new Cinder Spire details from Jims Dragoncon 2021 QnA

1. Next book is 40% done will hopefully be done by Jims birthday 26th of October.
2. Circumventing the globe happened in the past there are records of.
3. Most shipping uses etheric currents from tower to tower. My analogy is Kinda like Hyperspace Routes in Star Wars.
4. Smaller ships go the long way round not using the etheric currents. Kinda like Smugglers in Firefly or Star Wars.

Dina:
Thank you!  :)

Ed0517:

--- Quote from: Con on September 13, 2021, 11:53:05 AM ---So new Cinder Spire details from Jims Dragoncon 2021 QnA

1. Next book is 40% done will hopefully be done by Jims birthday 26th of October.

--- End quote ---

10/26 is his birthday each year... which birthday did he refer to??????

Jim, drop a TINY update....  you expected a month and a half.... been more than double that.....

magnuskn:
Well, just was listening to the livestream for the release of The Law and it seems from what Jim said when he was asked about any sort of timeline for the release of The Olympian Affair that it will have to wait a bit more time until it is ready. Sad news, because I just reread the first book and was really looking forward to the sequel soon. But it will still well be worth the wait until it's ready, I'm sure.

Dina:
Oh, thanks for telling us.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version