Author Topic: Harry's Soul  (Read 4793 times)

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
Re: Harry's Soul
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2021, 02:39:18 PM »

If Thomas became a KoTC, maybe he and Michael could share what they each saw when they gazed at Harry's soul, though I have a feeling Michael might feel it would be rude to openly discuss such a topic without Harry's explicit permission.

I'd be interested in what Michael saw in the soul gaze, redemption is the Holy Knight's gig, is that what Michael is hoping for Harry?  Or does Michael understand better than most what is in Harry's future?  What keeps him loyal in spite of Harry's many stumbles?

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
  • Strike first. Strike Hard. No Mercy! - Cobra Kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2021, 03:09:10 AM »
What the creature in Battle Ground saw...

Stole this from Reginald because it was so well put, and is true for me as well.

"I love this place. It was a beacon in the dark and I couldn't have made it through some of the most maddening years of my life without some great people here."  Thank you Griff and others who took up the torch.

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2021, 03:24:06 AM »
What the creature in Battle Ground saw...

But really doesn't say all that much about Harry except he is a creature that can kick a Cornerhound's ass..  I wonder what Harry would have seen if Mac had allowed him to
look at him with his Wizard's Sight?

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
  • Strike first. Strike Hard. No Mercy! - Cobra Kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2021, 03:58:35 AM »
But really doesn't say all that much about Harry except he is a creature that can kick a Cornerhound's ass..  I wonder what Harry would have seen if Mac had allowed him to
look at him with his Wizard's Sight?

I was referring to the Kraken soul gaze.  He did a gaze with a Corner Hound?  I forgot about that.  I posted because I thought it looked awesome, but the light coming from his eyes made me think of the Starborn, and how an Outsider might see it.  The eyes should be producing a more natural colored light but the Winter Knight Mantle has changed it to the blue color.  The skull shoulder plate represents death which I believe a Starborn can bring to an Outsider in a permanent fashion.  One they don't come back from, which would be pretty terrifying to them I'd think.
Stole this from Reginald because it was so well put, and is true for me as well.

"I love this place. It was a beacon in the dark and I couldn't have made it through some of the most maddening years of my life without some great people here."  Thank you Griff and others who took up the torch.

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2021, 09:59:50 AM »

Don't know if you could call it a soul gaze, but we did get a hint of what they saw when they looked at Harry, or rather he saw in their mind what they saw when they saw him.  No clue what the Kraken saw, but what Harry saw was interesting, I got the impression that the Kraken was human a couple of thousand years ago.