Author Topic: So Nicodemus wanted the Eye?  (Read 1088 times)

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
  • Strike first. Strike Hard. No Mercy! - Cobra Kai
    • View Profile
So Nicodemus wanted the Eye?
« on: June 23, 2021, 07:46:13 PM »
I wonder if Nicodemus had planned on getting the Eye, and that's what Skin Game was about.  Either a trade, or using the Holy Relics to defeat Ethniu, and get the Eye for himself...  Maybe the Eye could be used to break them from their Coin's or so he could kill someone?  Lucifer did lock them in the Coins because they were most likely to betray him, maybe Nicodemus is planning just that. 

He didn't get the Eye but he could be planning on blackmailing Dresden for it in the future.
Stole this from Reginald because it was so well put, and is true for me as well.

"I love this place. It was a beacon in the dark and I couldn't have made it through some of the most maddening years of my life without some great people here."  Thank you Griff and others who took up the torch.

Offline BrainFireBob

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Re: So Nicodemus wanted the Eye?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2021, 07:54:36 PM »
Compare the number and type of items used to summon the Erlking to the panoply of Christ in the vault. That's my suspicion.

Offline Snark Knight

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2021, 08:34:33 PM »
I wonder if Nicodemus had planned on getting the Eye, and that's what Skin Game was about.  Either a trade, or using the Holy Relics to defeat Ethniu, and get the Eye for himself...

Given she dismissed them as "trinkets of the redeemer" I don't think she'd have been in the market for that trade. He'd have killed her for loot if he got a shot, but I'm not sure targeting her was his reason for wanting the items.

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2021, 09:41:22 PM »
Given she dismissed them as "trinkets of the redeemer" I don't think she'd have been in the market for that trade. He'd have killed her for loot if he got a shot, but I'm not sure targeting her was his reason for wanting the items.

Yeah, I don't think she'd have given up the Eye for the Grail, not even for the Spear..  Too much arrogance in her, too much confidence, too much anger, she was happy with what she could do with the little toy she had.