Author Topic: Harry on a similar path as Maggie?  (Read 980 times)

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
  • Strike first. Strike Hard. No Mercy! - Cobra Kai
    • View Profile
Harry on a similar path as Maggie?
« on: June 19, 2021, 02:39:09 AM »
Harry is scheduled to marry Lara.  He's not doing it by choice but because it's required of him.  Still I'd imagine that Carlos, Eb, and most of the White Council see this as just more evidence he's bad news.

I'm wondering if Maggie was involved with Raith for similar reasons.  Yeah they were having lots of sex which means she probably was probably doing it for fun, but there could be other reasons.  Maybe she was stuck with him for non romantic reasons and fell for him, or maybe it was the long con.  I don't know but I'm starting to see parallels with Harry, and Maggie in the way that the Council see's them.  Harry makes mistakes, but he's always trying to do the right thing, even though most in the world don't see it that way.  Maybe Maggie was the same.
Stole this from Reginald because it was so well put, and is true for me as well.

"I love this place. It was a beacon in the dark and I couldn't have made it through some of the most maddening years of my life without some great people here."  Thank you Griff and others who took up the torch.

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
Re: Harry on a similar path as Maggie?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2021, 03:17:39 PM »
Harry is scheduled to marry Lara.  He's not doing it by choice but because it's required of him.  Still I'd imagine that Carlos, Eb, and most of the White Council see this as just more evidence he's bad news.

I'm wondering if Maggie was involved with Raith for similar reasons.  Yeah they were having lots of sex which means she probably was probably doing it for fun, but there could be other reasons.  Maybe she was stuck with him for non romantic reasons and fell for him, or maybe it was the long con.  I don't know but I'm starting to see parallels with Harry, and Maggie in the way that the Council see's them.  Harry makes mistakes, but he's always trying to do the right thing, even though most in the world don't see it that way.  Maybe Maggie was the same.

Check out the thread I wrote them morning, see what you think.  I think she got mixed up with Raith, good sex and a middle finger to the Council and her father... Then Thomas was born, that put her on a different footing.. But then she found out more information, see my thread..