Author Topic: Who would you like to see face off?  (Read 7930 times)

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
  • Strike first. Strike Hard. No Mercy! - Cobra Kai
    • View Profile
Who would you like to see face off?
« on: May 05, 2021, 06:32:13 AM »
This could be for anyone you'd like to see fight, and how it might go.  Also do you think the fight is likely to happen?

Some interesting fights

KoTC Thomas vs Shagnasty -  I think this could happen, and Thomas would kill it.

Fallen Marcone vs Carlos - Doubt it happens.  I think Marcone might win this one.  Haven't seen too much of what he can do but what he did do seemed to be pretty advanced stuff.  Throw in how tough it is to finish a Fallen off, and he could take it.

Eldest Gruff vs Blood on His Soul - Probably won't happen but could be a seriously awesome fight...  I'm leaning towards Gruff for this one.  That little dude packs a punch, and has defeated a few of the most powerful wizards in the world.

Stole this from Reginald because it was so well put, and is true for me as well.

"I love this place. It was a beacon in the dark and I couldn't have made it through some of the most maddening years of my life without some great people here."  Thank you Griff and others who took up the torch.

Offline Arjan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
Re: Who would you like to see face off?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2021, 08:30:29 AM »
Thomas would be toast, shagnasty is serious trouble. Listen to wind drove it away but considered it too risky to follow up. Thomas probably can not handle Goodman grey and shagnasty is the real deal and not a scion.
WG+++: The White God is Mister.
SH[Elaine+++]

Offline hiddendotgif

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2021, 11:07:51 AM »
I could see Harry and KotC Butters facing off, if Butters caught wind of some morally gray situation Harry is in and tries to talk him out of it - having his mind set, he tries to use force when Harry says he cant change the plans. I see Harry pulling his punches as much as possible, only doing things to stun or disorientate Butters, because gods damned, thats his friend.
"Be the chaos you want to see in the world" - Mollymauk

Offline Arjan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2021, 11:47:36 AM »
I want to see Mavra killed by Harry. It is about time.
SH[Elaine+++]

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2021, 01:24:02 PM »

Goodman Gray and Shaggy... Now that would be an even contest..

Offline TheCuriousFan

• Special Collections Division
  • Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2021, 01:28:40 PM »

Not really, Grey has the sampler dish which he's gotten extremely good with but Shagnasty has the full package + whatever power he's gained from eating wizards over the years.
Currently dealing with a backlog of games.

If you want me to type up a book quote or find a WoJ quote, send me a PM.

Rest in peace mdodd.

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2021, 01:32:02 PM »
Not really, Grey has the sampler dish which he's gotten extremely good with but Shagnasty has the full package + whatever power he's gained from eating wizards over the years.

I doubt he gained any power from eating wizards over the years.. Don't for a minute underestimate Mr Grey, he has also learned a thing or two..

Offline b4utoo

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2021, 01:36:29 PM »
Would like to see Harry, Marcone, Goodman, McCoy, Kincaid, listens to Wind, Carlos Ramirez

Vs

Shagnasty, Mavra, Genosqua, and a Mystery guest bad guy.

In a crazy Smackdown on Demonreach but Harry has limited access for whatever jim butcher reason

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2021, 06:50:43 PM »
Thomas would be toast, shagnasty is serious trouble. Listen to wind drove it away but considered it too risky to follow up. Thomas probably can not handle Goodman grey and shagnasty is the real deal and not a scion.

I said Knight of the Cross Thomas.  Michael took out a nest of Bamps, and killed a Dragon.  Those Swords level the playing field, and there hasn't been a single example of something evil they cannot kill so far.

I doubt he gained any power from eating wizards over the years.. Don't for a minute underestimate Mr Grey, he has also learned a thing or two..

Grey has only displayed shapeshifting abilities, while Shagnasty has an arsenal of capabilities.  He's not at the same level. 
Stole this from Reginald because it was so well put, and is true for me as well.

"I love this place. It was a beacon in the dark and I couldn't have made it through some of the most maddening years of my life without some great people here."  Thank you Griff and others who took up the torch.

Offline Arjan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2021, 06:54:00 PM »
I said Knight of the Cross Thomas.  Michael took out a nest of Bamps, and killed a Dragon.  Those Swords level the playing field, and there hasn't been a single example of something evil they cannot kill so far.

Grey has only displayed shapeshifting abilities, while Shagnasty has an arsenal of capabilities.  He's not at the same level.
I don’t believe in knight of the cross Thomas.
SH[Elaine+++]

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2021, 06:57:19 PM »
Would like to see Harry, Marcone, Goodman, McCoy, Kincaid, listens to Wind, Carlos Ramirez

Vs

Shagnasty, Mavra, Genosqua, and a Mystery guest bad guy.

In a crazy Smackdown on Demonreach but Harry has limited access for whatever jim butcher reason

IMO the deck is heavily stacked against the bad guys here.  If there was any kind of preparation involved I could see Eb, and Fallen Marcone winning this on their own.

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2021, 06:57:57 PM »
I don’t believe in knight of the cross Thomas.

What does that even mean?

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2021, 07:00:21 PM »

It would be an interesting fight, but a sad one.  We'd see Goodman put up a great fight but ultimately get dominated, and then tortured to death.  It would be like Superman's child getting just one of his fathers abilities, and then facing his father in a fight...

Offline Arjan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2021, 07:20:51 PM »
What does that even mean?
I don’t think it will happen
SH[Elaine+++]

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2021, 07:48:44 PM »
I don’t think it will happen

It might not but I think him talking to Dresden about the greatest is love Bible verse, and him being born on Valentines day, and him saving Amoracchius is foreshadowing to him wielding Amoracchius also known as the Redeemer's blade, and the Sword of Love...