Author Topic: Time travel book question  (Read 1662 times)

Offline bigdangmoose

• Posty McPostington
  • "The Rack will be with us" - Molly
    • View Profile
Time travel book question
« on: April 28, 2021, 04:20:00 AM »
Do we have an answer in if PG is the outcome of Harry going back and fixing things or is the book going to go back and fix things for a different outcome.

Going through PG again and putting together a new theory.

I may share it.

Or it may be REALLY dumb.
You still have Zoidberg, YOU ALL STILL HAVE ZOIDBERG!

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
  • Strike first. Strike Hard. No Mercy! - Cobra Kai
    • View Profile
Re: Time travel book question
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2021, 05:18:25 AM »
No idea but wouldn't it be way cool if it turns out that Marcone was the one who was actually behind the attack on Arctis Tor because of time travel, and he is allied with Shagnasty?
Stole this from Reginald because it was so well put, and is true for me as well.

"I love this place. It was a beacon in the dark and I couldn't have made it through some of the most maddening years of my life without some great people here."  Thank you Griff and others who took up the torch.

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2021, 06:17:11 PM »
No idea but wouldn't it be way cool if it turns out that Marcone was the one who was actually behind the attack on Arctis Tor because of time travel, and he is allied with Shagnasty?

What strikes me as weird, and sorry because this is going way off topic, but can't help myself... Oh never mind I will make a new thread... ::)

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2021, 05:37:16 AM »
Jim said we won't find out until probably the end of the case files, if that helps at all lol.
Stole this from Reginald because it was so well put, and is true for me as well.

"I love this place. It was a beacon in the dark and I couldn't have made it through some of the most maddening years of my life without some great people here."  Thank you Griff and others who took up the torch.

Offline bigdangmoose

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2021, 05:26:00 PM »
Yeah, I get that. I was thinking, say if the time travel book changed things in PG, then maybe Molly wouldn't be the WL maybe Murphy wouldn't be dead.

There were a few story lines set in motion in that book and some foreshadowing of things to come. Maybe if Murphy didn't lose her position in SI, she wouldn't have lost her life to Rudy. Maybe, knowing what we know of HWWBs, Harry could help Mab free Maeve of the infection.

Otherwise, if the book stays the same, we will get answers on the loose ends. My guess is that this is the way the book will go. But I would like to see a book where Harry is fighting the timeline that has happened, not showing how what we know to have happen how it happened.

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2021, 05:51:09 PM »
Yeah, I get that. I was thinking, say if the time travel book changed things in PG, then maybe Molly wouldn't be the WL maybe Murphy wouldn't be dead.

There were a few story lines set in motion in that book and some foreshadowing of things to come. Maybe if Murphy didn't lose her position in SI, she wouldn't have lost her life to Rudy. Maybe, knowing what we know of HWWBs, Harry could help Mab free Maeve of the infection.

Otherwise, if the book stays the same, we will get answers on the loose ends. My guess is that this is the way the book will go. But I would like to see a book where Harry is fighting the timeline that has happened, not showing how what we know to have happen how it happened.

As my dear old dad used to say, "if is half of life.."  Woulda... Shoulda... Coulda... Yes, then again altering the timeline could make things worse for all concerned..

Offline bigdangmoose

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2021, 06:14:33 PM »
As my dear old dad used to say, "if is half of life.."  Woulda... Shoulda... Coulda... Yes, then again altering the timeline could make things worse for all concerned..

Yup, thus the wonder of how Harry fighting the timeline from what we know will turn out.

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2021, 05:18:52 AM »

My guess is the changes have already happened, and they are the result of the time travel.  We don't know that until the book though.