Author Topic: Titania's Duty (BG SPoilers)  (Read 4023 times)

Offline Dina

• Has Collapsed Into a Singularity of Posts (a.k.a, "The Dina")
    • View Profile
Re: Titania's Duty (BG SPoilers)
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2020, 08:12:24 PM »
Well, I would, but you know he would never listen. But only because he thinks is his fault does not mean it is.
Missing you, Md 

There are many horrible sights in the multiverse. Somehow, though, to a soul attuned to the subtle rhythms of a library, there are few worse sights than a hole where a book ought to be. Someone has stolen a book (Terry Pratchett)

Offline Yuillegan

• White Council
  • Posty McPostington
  • Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2020, 03:52:12 AM »
It's important to note that this is also the book where they directly bring up that the two aren't talking, back when Mab uses Fix as a proxy to inform Titania because "She's not taking my calls".

She doesn't seem to actually have anything against her sister so... why isn't Titania taking Mab's calls? No, my money is on something happening back in Hastings that meant they were not allowed to see one another. And that having her show up to help fight Ethniu will have Consequences.

Consequences that will, naturally, be all Harry's fault.
An interesting notion! I like it quite a bit. Perhaps Titania is upset with Mab choosing to do something that means Titania will have to end Mab? I agree though that the two of them speaking again was just as likely the milestone as anything else in the last two books.

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2020, 01:26:55 PM »
An interesting notion! I like it quite a bit. Perhaps Titania is upset with Mab choosing to do something that means Titania will have to end Mab? I agree though that the two of them speaking again was just as likely the milestone as anything else in the last two books.

Yes, considering in Summer Knight you'd think they'd have come with in shouting distance at the very least after Aurora was killed.  Mab could have at least expressed "token" condolences, if she
and Titania were truly sisters, Aurora would have been her niece.   But apparently that didn't happen.