Author Topic: I am 99% sure that Cowl is Dresden from the future  (Read 10991 times)

Offline ClintACK

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Re: I am 99% sure that Cowl is Dresden from the future
« Reply #60 on: September 01, 2020, 11:55:55 AM »
I wonder if there's something about Hades as a plane -- if true death isn't impossible there, because it would represent an escape.

Deirdre would be an obvious exception, but then that took place at a specific Gate of Death.

Offline Conspiracy Theorist

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2020, 12:07:29 PM »
Maybe Gen traded his life for his coin, Hades is one of the few who could keep it safe.

The nature of the coins is to get back into circulation, but we currently have one sword without a wielder, one third of the coins might not be able to get back into circulation to maintain balance. In addition the nature of the faithsabre has drastically changed one of the swords, this might to affect the coins as well, and this occurred after Gen got iced.

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2020, 02:44:56 PM »

Could the new host be transformed by the coin?  If Nic was able to retrieve it and convince someone to take it up, the benefit being the holder becomes a kick ass Sasquash.

Offline Conspiracy Theorist

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2020, 03:21:02 PM »
Or the whole thing could be a scheme by Nicky to get the rest of the set of super weapons including the Athame.