Author Topic: Some Thoughts **Spoilers for Peace Talks**  (Read 4785 times)

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
Re: Some Thoughts **Spoilers for Peace Talks**
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2020, 07:29:58 PM »
If you think about it, Lara was doing the opposite of feeding.  She was feeding Thomas her energy.  I don't think there would be any need for the wampires to have evolved a warning about that.
Yeah, she was giving, not taking.

Offline Bad Alias

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2020, 03:32:33 AM »
How would Thomas know that Justin was involved? That's my only reason the theory that Thomas was warning about DuMorne can't be correct. I also think it's more likely that Justine is betraying him and Lara, and Thomas was warning about that.

I'd really like it if Maggie had talent, and we got to see a short story or a couple of chapters in a book about her and Harry hanging out with River Shoulders one summer for training.

Offline Grifter

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2020, 03:42:49 AM »
How would Thomas know that Justin was involved? That's my only reason the theory that Thomas was warning about DuMorne can't be correct. I also think it's more likely that Justine is betraying him and Lara, and Thomas was warning about that.

I'd really like it if Maggie had talent, and we got to see a short story or a couple of chapters in a book about her and Harry hanging out with River Shoulders one summer for training.
I'm not saying it's likely, but here's the scenario.
1) Margaret and Justin were associates, and both attended a party at Raith's with Eb about a scheme they cooked up.
2) There's no reason to think Raith and Justin fell out after Margaret left. They might not have been friends, but Justin might have come around. And Thomas might have been old enough to know who he was.
3) Justin lived (the longest shot of all of these).
4) Justin showed up and enthralled Thomas to have him attack Etri, hoping he'd succeed and die in the process to cause chaos and division and screw with Harry.
5) Thomas recognized him but couldn't stop the enthrallment, but was free after the command was finished, and tried to warn Harry.

Offline Bacail

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2020, 06:42:18 AM »
Also, where's Bonnie?  We see him whisk Maggie to safety, but unless I missed it, I didn't see it mentioned that he got her out to Micheal's as well.

In a bowling ball bag they took with them from the apartment to Michael's.  Was stated.

Offline Bad Alias

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2020, 06:16:13 PM »
I'm not saying it's likely, but here's the scenario.
1) Margaret and Justin were associates, and both attended a party at Raith's with Eb about a scheme they cooked up.
2) There's no reason to think Raith and Justin fell out after Margaret left. They might not have been friends, but Justin might have come around. And Thomas might have been old enough to know who he was.
3) Justin lived (the longest shot of all of these).
4) Justin showed up and enthralled Thomas to have him attack Etri, hoping he'd succeed and die in the process to cause chaos and division and screw with Harry.
5) Thomas recognized him but couldn't stop the enthrallment, but was free after the command was finished, and tried to warn Harry.
Yeah.