McAnally's (The Community Pub) > The Bar

Weird? Pretty much.

(1/374) > >>

Regenbogen:
Hello, all you wonderful weird people!!!

I started a new topic, because the last one has gotten pretty long, and invite all the weird folk to join and chat.

Weird? Probably. But just because you're weird, doesn't mean there isn't a bunch of other weird people about to chat with one another. ;D

Fcrate:
I said it before, and I'll say it again.. You're all weirdos.. I'm perfectly, completely 100% normal, with a dash of normality on top.
OK, now I have to go mix up my socks so that they don't match. I hope every weirdling is doing fine :D

Regenbogen:
Of course. Just be careful not to pair red ones with blue ones. They are going to fight. At least that's what my cupboard always tells me. But cupboards usually can't be trusted, as it is known. So maybe you are safe.

Dina:
Hi Weird!
Thanks for making a new one, Regen.
Fcrate, I am glad you posted. I have missed you. How are you doing?

Fcrate:
Regen: By extreme fortune (or my own designs) I don't have any red socks. :P
It actually started as a joke, maybe 10 years ago when I couldn't find some socks, so I wore some grossly mismatched ones for a family meeting, and since we don't wear shoes inside the house, they were visible. One of my aunts commented on it, after which I joked that it was intentional. She was pretty upset about it, and from then on, I made it a point to wear mismatched socks to all family gatherings. The more they clashed the better. :D
Dina, I missed you too. Was very busy during Ramadan, and we had a heat wave that lasted maybe a week, with tempratures reaching 45 C during the day. My place was like an oven at night so I hardly stayed inside.
How are you?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version