Author Topic: Looking for Editor/Co-Writer  (Read 2077 times)

Offline Craz

• Participant
    • View Profile
    • Superheroes and Sorcerors
Looking for Editor/Co-Writer
« on: December 30, 2007, 08:52:55 AM »
Howdy, folks. It's-a me, Craz. I've just wrapped up the first (and started a second) in an urban fantasy/police procedural series I'm writing, but I'm desperately looking for an editor and/or a co-writer to help out with the next one's production. If anyone's interested, either post here, PM me, or give me a ring on my IM's please.
J.A.H., author.

Check out Superheroes and Sorcerors, my blog and archive at http://justenhunter.com !

Offline Cold Revenge

• Posty McPostington
  • The Dude abides, man.
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for Editor/Co-Writer
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2007, 09:13:28 AM »
I don't know about editing, but I'm always willing to proofread and correct grammatical errors. :) I'd even do it for free, since it gets me a sneak peek at what sounds like interesting reading so far.

Offline Lisa™

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2007, 08:40:28 PM »
Same here.  I could offer editing suggestions, but only minor ones.  I wouldn't want to mess with anyone's actual story or characters unless they welcomed it... but aye.  You need proofreaders?  Sign me up!   ;)
Quote from: CrazyGerbilLady
Full Assed FTW!

Quote from: Snowleopard
I have a friend who'd say: "That sounds vaguely obscene and if there's anything I can't stand it's vagueness!"

Offline cassandra

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2007, 11:10:28 PM »
I've done a lot of beta work. I'd be willing to go back and forth with you a bit if you need someone to bounce things off of or test ideas on.