Author Topic: Something Amusing I Just Realised  (Read 2694 times)

Offline Carl

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Something Amusing I Just Realised
« on: August 06, 2018, 08:36:37 PM »
Don't ask me what prompted this though because i have no idea, it was one of those random link together things.

I was thinking about our newest SPirit of Intellect, (does she have an official name yet or are we still using fan nicknames?), and it just sort of hit me. Bob the hedonistic spirit created by some ancient wizard of yore lives in what amounts to a palace. The spare skull that our new spirit is living in is a bargain basement model. In fact it;s pretty much the skull equivalent of Harry's old apartment, small dingy, cramped, but safely familiar. Given Where Harry, (and by extension Lash), lived and where Harry spent most of his time whilst she was developing that's really fitting, and funny.

Possibly Ivy and Molly's biggest fan, i'm too chivalrous and kind for my own damm good. A bit like a certain Wizard we all know :).

Molly should get this shirt.

Offline Con

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Re: Something Amusing I Just Realised
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 05:54:39 AM »
According to Jim himself her names Bonnea, and Harry's gonna have the father with a shotgun talk with Bob.

Offline Speakeral

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2018, 07:25:05 AM »
Something I realized was that in Cold Days, Bob says something like, "Don't blame me if you're ambivalent.  I'm just a mirror."  I think Bob meant that at one time, Bob was usually addressed "Magic mirror on the wall..."
“I don't deserve any credit for turning the other cheek as my tongue is always in it.”  ― Flannery O'Connor

Offline Arjan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2018, 01:37:12 PM »
Bob adapts to its owner. Bob in the service of a knight of the cross will be a very good Bob. A much better Bob than Bob in service of adolescent Harry or winter knight Harry.

WG+++: The White God is Mister.
SH[Elaine+++]