Author Topic: Could Saint Patrick still be running around?  (Read 4972 times)

Offline Quantus

• Special Collections Division
  • Needs A Life
  • He Who Lurks Around
    • View Profile
Re: Could Saint Patrick still be running around?
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2018, 04:48:01 PM »
Keep in mind that nothing about the definition of Saint that we've been given indicates it would be specific to TWG or the Angel team.  It /could/ I guess, though that Team has a lot of rules about intervention so it'd be trickier than the more 'pagan' options. I doubt Soulfire plays a role that often, given that it took a major breach by Satan himself to allow for it. I think the real critical thing is that it's a blending of normal magic and Faith Magic, maybe even /Sponsored Magic/ to use the rpg term.
<(o)> <(o)>
        / \
      (o o)
   \==-==/

“We’re all imaginary friends to one another."

"An entire life, an entire personality, can be permanently altered by just one sentence." -An Accidental Villain

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
  • Strike first. Strike Hard. No Mercy! - Cobra Kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2018, 05:09:22 AM »
Keep in mind that nothing about the definition of Saint that we've been given indicates it would be specific to TWG or the Angel team.

I'm going with Jim's definition, and it's a full on Wizard who uses faith magic.  Which gets back to my main thing which is could this particular wizard be alive?
Stole this from Reginald because it was so well put, and is true for me as well.

"I love this place. It was a beacon in the dark and I couldn't have made it through some of the most maddening years of my life without some great people here."  Thank you Griff and others who took up the torch.

Offline Arjan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2018, 05:42:52 AM »
I'm going with Jim's definition, and it's a full on Wizard who uses faith magic.  Which gets back to my main thing which is could this particular wizard be alive?
The gatekeeper is alive.
WG+++: The White God is Mister.
SH[Elaine+++]

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
  • Strike first. Strike Hard. No Mercy! - Cobra Kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2018, 05:44:28 AM »
The gatekeeper is alive.

Interesting.  Think he's the one to cast the curse?  Could be, however he doesn't strike me as Irish ;)
Stole this from Reginald because it was so well put, and is true for me as well.

"I love this place. It was a beacon in the dark and I couldn't have made it through some of the most maddening years of my life without some great people here."  Thank you Griff and others who took up the torch.

Offline Arjan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2018, 06:46:59 AM »
Interesting.  Think he's the one to cast the curse?  Could be, however he doesn't strike me as Irish ;)
They are about the same age that is all.
WG+++: The White God is Mister.
SH[Elaine+++]