Author Topic: Walker enslaving a Denarian, other ideas  (Read 6358 times)

Wizard Sibelis

Re: Walker enslaving a Denarian, other ideas
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2018, 01:11:58 AM »
What exactly led you to this conclusion?  Why give Harry any information if it's going to be misleading?
It's not misleading, three are coming for him. Your not Harry, it wasn't meant for you, to you it's misleading, because more is applied through our own deductions. It's the closest thing to a red herring we have....
 I mean you guys have basically talked about the reasoning behind it without me piping up... Walkers possess mortal hosts. Hwwbh has already created a big imprint on Harry when he met him, one that's slowly being filled up with the same general mirror of self loathing and hatred, tempered inside of more... Harry having 'death' following after just like the Horsemen has Hell/Hades.. Harry is the forth Walker, Behind. They come to make sure their captain is born in the way they want him. Pretty sure this ties into the idea Starborn can Manifest more of them inside reality(being from a dual existence themselves both inside and out? Harry effecting Angels vs N being incapable...) than other hosts might. If a Walker finds the proper Beast to ride to our reality... Horseman.

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
  • Strike first. Strike Hard. No Mercy! - Cobra Kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2018, 06:01:53 AM »
Walkers possess mortal hosts. Hwwbh has already created a big imprint on Harry when he met him, one that's slowly being filled up with the same general mirror of self loathing and hatred, tempered inside of more... Harry having 'death' following after just like the Horsemen has Hell/Hades.. Harry is the forth Walker, Behind.

And yet TWG trusted him with the Swords.  He was allowed to enter Michael's home while under full Angelic protection.  He is allowed to take up a Mantle of Winter making it vulnerable just like when the Summer Mantle was stolen, and he was allowed by the Island to be Warden of the most dangerous things in reality.  Not a single Senior Council member used 3rd Eye on him, and realizing the threat had it eliminated?

« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 06:08:32 AM by groinkick »
Stole this from Reginald because it was so well put, and is true for me as well.

"I love this place. It was a beacon in the dark and I couldn't have made it through some of the most maddening years of my life without some great people here."  Thank you Griff and others who took up the torch.

Wizard Sibelis

« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2018, 07:46:20 PM »
And yet TWG trusted him with the Swords.  He was allowed to enter Michael's home while under full Angelic protection.  He is allowed to take up a Mantle of Winter making it vulnerable just like when the Summer Mantle was stolen, and he was allowed by the Island to be Warden of the most dangerous things in reality.  Not a single Senior Council member used 3rd Eye on him, and realizing the threat had it eliminated?
Death is also rebirth, Harry holds the same thread that Odin, in his rebirthing true life to fight the Jotuns, Mac and his all kinds of Phoenix connections, ect, ect. Harry being good at Necromancy is no small coincidence actually. The Thread, as per the 5 powers of creation within the DF, is actually FIRE(as they identify it), the agent of change, death and rebirth, ect.... You do realize the current Death as far as horsemen of Fate goes IS Uriel right? Notice how he uses the other three to accomplish his goals for instance, in classic horseman style. Or that MW as the original destroyer actually had to give birth to the original Death, Hwwbh? Or how He's a weapon but 'not your weapon' per MW(whose world this is not...) and how Mab herself is keeping her enemies close... So i'm really not sure why these in book perspectives would matter since they are predicated on you own presumptions of Death only being a negative thing in itself.
YOU do know what he was meant to be don't you? No? Well remember Martha Kennedy and the council DO per there own words. And yet despite all this going on in the background and even Rashid with his future prediction, none of them actually LET him take DR, and we know pretty much none of them are excited about Harry having nukes either...

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2018, 07:54:45 PM »
Death is also rebirth, Harry holds the same thread that Odin, in his rebirthing true life to fight the Jotuns, Mac and his all kinds of Phoenix connections, ect, ect. Harry being good at Necromancy is no small coincidence actually. The Thread, as per the 5 powers of creation within the DF, is actually FIRE(as they identify it), the agent of change, death and rebirth, ect.... You do realize the current Death as far as horsemen of Fate goes IS Uriel right? Notice how he uses the other three to accomplish his goals for instance, in classic horseman style. Or that MW as the original destroyer actually had to give birth to the original Death, Hwwbh? Or how He's a weapon but 'not your weapon' per MW(whose world this is not...) and how Mab herself is keeping her enemies close... So i'm really not sure why these in book perspectives would matter since they are predicated on you own presumptions of Death only being a negative thing in itself.
YOU do know what he was meant to be don't you? No? Well remember Martha Kennedy and the council DO per there own words. And yet despite all this going on in the background and even Rashid with his future prediction, none of them actually LET him take DR, and we know pretty much none of them are excited about Harry having nukes either...

You keep saying that I'm making assumptions as if you aren't.  Everything you said is an assumption.  Death happens every moment of everyday without a Walker being present.  Therefor I think that death is still inside of reality. 
Stole this from Reginald because it was so well put, and is true for me as well.

"I love this place. It was a beacon in the dark and I couldn't have made it through some of the most maddening years of my life without some great people here."  Thank you Griff and others who took up the torch.

Wizard Sibelis

« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2018, 08:01:56 PM »
You keep saying that I'm making assumptions as if you aren't.  Everything you said is an assumption.  Death happens every moment of everyday without a Walker being present.  Therefor I think that death is still inside of reality.
my presumption isn't silent though, that's the difference. I'm pointing out the silent presumptions that predications are based on, with those presumptions pointed put they have no stronger legs than mine own... that's mine point, all these accepted norms are just as theoretical as my non-standard ones.
And.. Not only is Death still inside reality but they put it in balance by stealing it for mortal hands... as the Blackstaff.(which take note that the hexxenwolf belts are described as nothing more or less than insulation just as the Blackstaff is so the idea it's connected to cosmically phenomenal beings whose powers it co-ops is not a new one or my own...)
*oh and 4 horsemen plus a judge equals five points... five points of creation, five stars on Lady Nights neck, ect.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 08:04:00 PM by Wizard Sibelis »

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2018, 08:05:33 PM »
my presumption isn't silent though

Sorry, I don't see it that way.

*oh and 4 horsemen plus a judge equals five points... five points of creation, five stars on Lady Nights neck, ect.

Like this...  4 horsemen don't have to be connected in the slightest to 5 points.  It's just a wag with faulty connections painted as evidence.  I don't care about WAG's.  I make them all the time.  Just don't accuse me or others of making assumptions while the evidence you're pointing out is created by you, and not actual evidence like a WOJ or clearly laid out in the book as factual.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 08:12:17 PM by groinkick »

Wizard Sibelis

« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2018, 08:08:13 PM »
Sorry, I don't see it that way.
See, when I admit it (and you don't), its' not silent. when you stubbornly back your own because you disagree with my conclusion but cannot argue my actual points... it's silent indeed, thanks.

Wizard Sibelis

« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2018, 08:10:14 PM »
I mean the fact Death has Hell/Hades following after and Denton interpreting Harry's souls as Death with hwwbh being Hell/Hades following after kinda says all I need to  prove this particular idea as valid I think anyway.

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2018, 08:13:42 PM »
See, when I admit it (and you don't), its' not silent. when you stubbornly back your own because you disagree with my conclusion but cannot argue my actual points... it's silent indeed, thanks.

Do I not admit that my idea's are WAG's?  The very definition of a Wild ass guess is that it's opinion, an idea.  I'm not claiming it as factual.

Wizard Sibelis

« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2018, 08:39:02 PM »
Do I not admit that my idea's are WAG's?  The very definition of a Wild ass guess is that it's opinion, an idea.  I'm not claiming it as factual.
I'm not talking about those... i'm talking about the things that are widely accepted by numerous people which are based almost entirely upon a logical leap somewhere. Even if it's a VERY logical leap to make, like three beer bottles and He Who Walks Beside. It makes a lot of sense, so much so that some don't question it at all if I make a theory about beside or between or betwixt. but point out one thing like those who walk before in the plural and hwwbh in the singular and because it is not the accepted norm it is immediately questioned.(as iirc, it was here by you most recently) There is a disconnect there from accepted theory and nonstandard.

Offline Snark Knight

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2018, 11:41:15 PM »
Aren't the Walkers the Knights to a bigger power? Or did I get that wrong?

No, that's correct. The wording of entropy curse in BR, when Raith's sorceress was summoning HWW Behind, called him an upper servant of the Lord of Slowest Terror.
I think the model is that the Outsiders are servants of the Old Ones that are locked asleep in reality rather than Outside with their servants, and the Walkers are leading the rest of their armies in trying to get back in and wake their lords up.

Offline Quantus

• Special Collections Division
  • Needs A Life
  • He Who Lurks Around
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2018, 12:04:26 PM »
No, that's correct. The wording of entropy curse in BR, when Raith's sorceress was summoning HWW Behind, called him an upper servant of the Lord of Slowest Terror.
I think the model is that the Outsiders are servants of the Old Ones that are locked asleep in reality rather than Outside with their servants, and the Walkers are leading the rest of their armies in trying to get back in and wake their lords up.
I think it's more that there are both those Old Ones locked Outside and those trapped and/or Sleeping Inside.  But Im not betting on the Outside contingent having no Old Ones among them.  Hell, Im not really sure any one reality could actually hold them all.
<(o)> <(o)>
        / \
      (o o)
   \==-==/

“We’re all imaginary friends to one another."

"An entire life, an entire personality, can be permanently altered by just one sentence." -An Accidental Villain