Author Topic: Ask Jim Questions - Today!  (Read 16418 times)

Offline Kindler

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Re: Ask Jim Questions - Today!
« Reply #60 on: June 05, 2018, 03:24:28 PM »
Right.   What I was trying to say is that I REEEEAAAAALLLLLY dont think that the Walkers are equivalent to Archangels.  Mab or the Mothers, maybe, but not the sort of Trans-dimensional, outside-of-time being that Uriel is.

I think they might be equivalent to what Archangels are able to do on our plane of existence without breaking it. Sort of like how the Mothers don't leave the Nevernever because otherwise reality would warp around them like a gravity well.

What intrigues me is that Jim states that they have weird restrictions on when/where they can use their power. Maybe because it comes from Outside? Once they're here they can't use it to its full extent, which is why Harry was able to kick He Who Walks Before's ass so thoroughly. But Outside is a different reality altogether, and they can do all sorts of insane things.

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
  • Strike first. Strike Hard. No Mercy! - Cobra Kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 05, 2018, 07:22:26 PM »
I think the point we're missing is, if the Walkers are on level with TWG's highest level enforcers, and they're servants to the Lord of Slowest Terror... Who's level is LoST on?   :-\

Well TWG locked them all out, and they are only allowed in because this "sandbox" belongs to mortals, and if they invite you in, it's their Choice...  So TWG making the rules sounds like He is the big cheese to everything.
Stole this from Reginald because it was so well put, and is true for me as well.

"I love this place. It was a beacon in the dark and I couldn't have made it through some of the most maddening years of my life without some great people here."  Thank you Griff and others who took up the torch.

Offline wardenferry419

• Posty McPostington
  • Can I get a Hells Bells !!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 05, 2018, 10:05:28 PM »
I wouldn't go that far.  Otherwise the Gates would have already fallen.

You do know that Bruce Lee kicked Chuck Norris' butt?
Make Mine Butcher!
Who do I have to turn to ice to get a whiskey on the rocks?

Offline Griffyn612

• The Merlin
  • Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 05, 2018, 10:53:29 PM »
You do know that Bruce Lee kicked Chuck Norris' butt?

Offline wardenferry419

• Posty McPostington
  • Can I get a Hells Bells !!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 07, 2018, 01:00:22 AM »
Make Mine Butcher!
Who do I have to turn to ice to get a whiskey on the rocks?

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
  • Strike first. Strike Hard. No Mercy! - Cobra Kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 07, 2018, 04:01:18 AM »
Guess we know who stole Mother Winters Walking stick.  By stole I mean he walked up, took it out of her hands and walked away whistling Dixie
Stole this from Reginald because it was so well put, and is true for me as well.

"I love this place. It was a beacon in the dark and I couldn't have made it through some of the most maddening years of my life without some great people here."  Thank you Griff and others who took up the torch.