Author Topic: Outsiders are left over from destroyed universes?  (Read 1858 times)

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
  • Strike first. Strike Hard. No Mercy! - Cobra Kai
    • View Profile
Outsiders are left over from destroyed universes?
« on: April 14, 2018, 06:33:16 PM »
Jim said that Uriel has destroyed Universe's in the past.  Could the Outsiders be the ghosts or souls or whatever of a corrupted Universe that Uriel destroyed?
Stole this from Reginald because it was so well put, and is true for me as well.

"I love this place. It was a beacon in the dark and I couldn't have made it through some of the most maddening years of my life without some great people here."  Thank you Griff and others who took up the torch.

Offline jonas

• Posty McPostington
  • Surpassed Ms. Duck
    • View Profile
Re: Outsiders are left over from destroyed universes?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2018, 09:29:57 PM »
of course, that's where Hwwb4 got the Memories of Harry failing Mab, I suspect that was the original division after GP, where-in he chose to take the WK mantle... and then failed Mab miserably.
Quote from: A. Lanning
I'm sorry, My responses are limited. You must ask the right questions.
Quote from: C Chaplin
...And so as long as men die, Liberty will never perish.

Offline raidem

• Posty McPostington
  • Duck's Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2018, 09:52:09 PM »
The op reminds me of my theory of in and out in some ways.  My in out theory was that in a set of realities there exist a subset of outsider dominated realities but where it is not yet game over. It's just the immune system in these realities have a very high nemesis viral load, so I call these and the characters within it out.  The realities where insiders have advantage is where the nemesis viral load is limited.  So I surmised that there is a IN Mab and an OUT Mab.  Both have yet to give in to nemesis but OUT Mab finds herself compromised by nemesis.  And there will be a struggle between IN and OUT Mab to control the greater spanning mantle.

Anyways back to the OP, I like the idea that Outsiders take pieces they subvert in one universe to use against another.  It would be like outsiders using cat sith against creatures in another next iteration of a universe.

I too had a similar idea about the black court before it was apparently joshed by woj.  I had the idea that the black court were refugees from the outside, from another universe.  Now that we know they seem to in part come from count Dracula and maybe his own inherited essence going back to his father drakul. I could wonder if perhaps darkly escaped from another universe to land here. 
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 01:15:58 AM by raidem »
"That's it???  It's really that simple? 
LIES!  Damn lies!  It's a cover up!
WOJ: http://www.paranetonline.com/index.php/topic,21772.0.html

Offline peregrine

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2018, 10:10:37 PM »
That's some pretty shoddy work by Uriel if he's leaving survivors that want to destroy all the other universes.

Offline raidem

• Posty McPostington
  • Duck's Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2018, 01:13:28 AM »
I like to think that the Outsiders have their own Universe (the Void) so there can be routes from Other Universes to Our own via this Outside. Some creatures could be taken from a Creations Universe to Outsiders Universe prior to a Creations Universe being destroyed.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 01:15:05 AM by raidem »
"That's it???  It's really that simple? 
LIES!  Damn lies!  It's a cover up!
WOJ: http://www.paranetonline.com/index.php/topic,21772.0.html