Author Topic: Who will die in Peace Talks but return in Mirror Mirror? Theories  (Read 9955 times)

Offline Lost Merlin

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Re: Who will die in Peace Talks but return in Mirror Mirror? Theories
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2018, 04:54:22 PM »
do you think if he hands it to Harry then Harry will be obligated to return it to Mother Winter?

Offline Rasins

• Seriously?
  • Aid the younger and weaker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2018, 06:06:19 PM »
do you think if he hands it to Harry then Harry will be obligated to return it to Mother Winter?

No.  I think he will eventually give it to her, but obligated?  No.  Then again it depends on the deal that was made that got it into Humanity's hands in the first place.

Then again, we don't know HOW the Blackstaff (the staff, not the office) chooses it's wielder.  Jim has said it picks.  So even if Eb hands it to Harry, Harry may not keep it.
At times I wish I had a clone, but then I realize, I could never live with that a-hole.

DV Rasins 2006 BK+++ RP++ JB++++ TH++++ WG+(+?) CL SW++ BC- MC---

Offline Lost Merlin

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2018, 06:18:20 PM »
could you imagine the deal he could get out of Mother Winter if he offered to trade it back to her. 

Offline Rasins

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2018, 06:19:15 PM »
could you imagine the deal he could get out of Mother Winter if he offered to trade it back to her.

I suppose that could be the mechanism by which Harry gets out of the WK mantle without being killed.
At times I wish I had a clone, but then I realize, I could never live with that a-hole.

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
  • Strike first. Strike Hard. No Mercy! - Cobra Kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2018, 06:56:53 PM »

Her response might be "It is now your curse to bear", with an eerie smile.
Stole this from Reginald because it was so well put, and is true for me as well.

"I love this place. It was a beacon in the dark and I couldn't have made it through some of the most maddening years of my life without some great people here."  Thank you Griff and others who took up the torch.

Offline peregrine

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2018, 08:02:48 PM »
I said "The Red Court could make a return with her as it's Queen."  I meant that in Harry's realm if Susan returned with him she could restart the Red Court.  She would be the oldest since she'd be the first of the new Red Court.  With everyone's focus being on the Fomor she'd be able to turn a lot of people into Red Court vamps without being noticed.
Except that apparently there has to be something done for Rampires to be able to turn them.  Bianca's ceremony wasn't purely ceremonial.  So again, issues of the youngest Rampire come back.

Offline wardenferry419

• Posty McPostington
  • Can I get a Hells Bells !!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2018, 10:45:14 PM »
Most would assume Harry as next Blackstaff; but, a better spin would be for Carlos to get it.
Make Mine Butcher!
Who do I have to turn to ice to get a whiskey on the rocks?

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2018, 04:28:24 AM »
Except that apparently there has to be something done for Rampires to be able to turn them.  Bianca's ceremony wasn't purely ceremonial.  So again, issues of the youngest Rampire come back.

If Susan was turned in the alternate timeline, by the time of Mirror Mirror she'd have been a full vamp for how long? 10 years?  15?  Susan could be a powerful vamp in that period of time depending on how ambitious she was, and how often she fed.  Bianca's ceremony was her being elevated in status, nothing to do with turning anyone to a vamp.  I doubt that after that period of time Susan would have any difficulty turning anyone.
Stole this from Reginald because it was so well put, and is true for me as well.

"I love this place. It was a beacon in the dark and I couldn't have made it through some of the most maddening years of my life without some great people here."  Thank you Griff and others who took up the torch.

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2018, 04:30:26 AM »
Most would assume Harry as next Blackstaff; but, a better spin would be for Carlos to get it.

Molly :-X

Offline peregrine

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2018, 01:07:42 PM »
If Susan was turned in the alternate timeline, by the time of Mirror Mirror she'd have been a full vamp for how long? 10 years?  15?  Susan could be a powerful vamp in that period of time depending on how ambitious she was, and how often she fed.  Bianca's ceremony was her being elevated in status, nothing to do with turning anyone to a vamp.  I doubt that after that period of time Susan would have any difficulty turning anyone.
Jim said that there WAS something to do with turning someone into a vampire.  That Ortega was there in order to do something.  He didn't specify what, but there's some kind of difference it makes.  Admittedly, I can't find the exact quote, but hopefully someone else can at least confirm it exists.

Update: Turns out I was thinking of something from the RPG, which is as canon as you want it to be.
Bianca’s promotion to the nobility was both a legal one and a metaphysical one—that’s why Duke Ortega was there: to let her taste of his blood, giving her the power and the authority to make new spawn.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 02:31:47 PM by peregrine »

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2018, 08:18:10 PM »
Jim said that there WAS something to do with turning someone into a vampire.  That Ortega was there in order to do something.  He didn't specify what, but there's some kind of difference it makes.  Admittedly, I can't find the exact quote, but hopefully someone else can at least confirm it exists.

Update: Turns out I was thinking of something from the RPG, which is as canon as you want it to be.

Well as I said before.  A lot of time had passed, Susan could also have climbed the ranks.  Bianca did because of her desire to get revenge motivated her.  Susan was an ambitious, driven, and intelligent woman.  Combine that with a Red Court demon and you have someone who can go places, fast.  I think she was a lot like Harry's mom.

Offline wardenferry419

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2018, 08:54:10 PM »
Mother issues and the women that sons date. Alot could be said there. Similarly, much could be said about father issues and the men that daughters date.
Make Mine Butcher!

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2018, 09:35:00 PM »
Mother issues and the women that sons date. Alot could be said there. Similarly, much could be said about father issues and the men that daughters date.

Harry, and Murphy....  Or Harry, and Molly? 

Offline wardenferry419

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2018, 01:12:07 PM »
Both pairings.
Make Mine Butcher!

Offline Rasins

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2018, 07:16:51 PM »
I suspect that the only thing preventing Rampires from propagating is political.  I think the Rampire King didn't want TOO many Rampires running around eating all the food, especially the ones who couldn't control their hungers.

I think Ortega was there more as an official representative for the King, bestowing his blessings.