Author Topic: Justine’s heritage  (Read 10056 times)

Offline Rasins

• Seriously?
  • Aid the younger and weaker.
    • View Profile
Re: Justine’s heritage
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2018, 07:50:46 PM »
And yeah, that's what I'm saying. I'm presuming that he discarded her as a baby, then dug up Harry and Elaine shortly after.

It's not what happened; it'd be too soap opera, I think, but it's fun for me to think about.

LOL ... I can live with that.
At times I wish I had a clone, but then I realize, I could never live with that a-hole.

DV Rasins 2006 BK+++ RP++ JB++++ TH++++ WG+(+?) CL SW++ BC- MC---

Offline Teslas Shadow

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2018, 11:58:49 AM »
As far as I can recall, we don't know anything about Justin's extended family. Justine could be a niece or other relation that was named after him.

Heh.. maybe Justine is Cowl's daughter..and he named her after Justin.

Offline Quantus

• Special Collections Division
  • Needs A Life
  • He Who Lurks Around
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2018, 01:10:49 PM »
As far as I can recall, we don't know anything about Justin's extended family. Justine could be a niece or other relation that was named after him.

Heh.. maybe Justine is Cowl's daughter..and he named her after Justin.
I thought we had something vague about her having a similar family backstory to Charity in that she came from a family that had more Money than Love.  There were a bunch of theories trying to tie her, Charity, and Faith all together by virtue of that similarity.   But I couldnt say for certain if it's actually mentioned anywhere; need to check Aftermath and Bombshells. 
<(o)> <(o)>
        / \
      (o o)
   \==-==/

“We’re all imaginary friends to one another."

"An entire life, an entire personality, can be permanently altered by just one sentence." -An Accidental Villain

Offline Kindler

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2018, 01:52:33 PM »
I thought we had something vague about her having a similar family backstory to Charity in that she came from a family that had more Money than Love.  There were a bunch of theories trying to tie her, Charity, and Faith all together by virtue of that similarity.   But I couldnt say for certain if it's actually mentioned anywhere; need to check Aftermath and Bombshells.

Hmm. So we have Hope (Carpenter), Faith, and Charity—which in some translations of the Bible is the end of "Faith, Hope, and Love." Been noted before, I'm sure. "Justine" means "upright" or "righteous." As a double-whammy, "Amanda" means "deserving of love," too. So, in the BAT, we could have Faith, Hope, Love, and Charity all under one roof, alongside "Righteousness." (As a side note, "Harry" means "Commander of an army" or "protector of a home," which fits well.)