Author Topic: Re-read plans  (Read 6882 times)

Offline Rasins

• Seriously?
  • Aid the younger and weaker.
    • View Profile
Re: Re-read plans
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2017, 03:22:46 PM »
So, I just finished Fool Moon, and I'm more convinced now than ever that it was Cowl who gave the FBI the wolf belts.
At times I wish I had a clone, but then I realize, I could never live with that a-hole.

DV Rasins 2006 BK+++ RP++ JB++++ TH++++ WG+(+?) CL SW++ BC- MC---

Offline the neurovore of Zur-En-Aargh

• O. M. G.
  • Riding eternal, shiny and Firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2017, 11:23:16 PM »
So, I just finished Fool Moon, and I'm more convinced now than ever that it was Cowl who gave the FBI the wolf belts.

Why?

We never see him work with anything like them, whereas there is that short story where Harry and Murphy face a Red Court researcher doing working on something distinctly similar.
Mildly OCD. Please do not troll.

"What do you mean, Lawful Silly isn't a valid alignment?"

kittensgame, Sandcastle Builder, Homestuck, Welcome to Night Vale, Civ III, lots of print genre SF, and old-school SATT gaming if I had the time.  Also Pandemic Legacy is the best game ever.

Offline jonas

• Posty McPostington
  • Surpassed Ms. Duck
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2017, 11:32:27 PM »
Why?

We never see him work with anything like them, whereas there is that short story where Harry and Murphy face a Red Court researcher doing working on something distinctly similar.
I've only ever read that one once, but... I have no idea who your talking about? I thought they failed to finger a perp of the 'seat belts of love'?
Quote from: A. Lanning
I'm sorry, My responses are limited. You must ask the right questions.
Quote from: C Chaplin
...And so as long as men die, Liberty will never perish.

Offline wardenferry419

• Posty McPostington
  • Can I get a Hells Bells !!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2017, 12:15:59 AM »
Couples were being used as lab rats by RCV as a means to determine WCV vulnerabilities. Harry and Murphy took out someone in charge but it wasn't THE person in charge. Seat belts on a tunnel of Love ride were the vector for love infection.
Make Mine Butcher!
Who do I have to turn to ice to get a whiskey on the rocks?