Author Topic: Morgan and Kemmler  (Read 5035 times)

Offline jonas

• Posty McPostington
  • Surpassed Ms. Duck
    • View Profile
Re: Morgan and Kemmler
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2017, 06:34:56 AM »
Well is that for sure?  His family being killed, and Lucio saving him could have been he getting rescued when he was already in say his 20's.
She couldn't have taught him magic at such time I think compared to if it had already manifested years earlier without supervision and his apprenticeship heart pangs would have been a lot less likely if he had gotten to Manhood by the time he met Luccio. So i'd say... based on what we know it seems likely.
Quote from: A. Lanning
I'm sorry, My responses are limited. You must ask the right questions.
Quote from: C Chaplin
...And so as long as men die, Liberty will never perish.

Offline Rasins

• Seriously?
  • Aid the younger and weaker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2017, 02:02:10 PM »
She couldn't have taught him magic at such time I think compared to if it had already manifested years earlier without supervision and his apprenticeship heart pangs would have been a lot less likely if he had gotten to Manhood by the time he met Luccio. So i'd say... based on what we know it seems likely.

Yeah, I have to agree with this.  I think he's have had to have been between 12 -18 when Luccio took him under her wing.
At times I wish I had a clone, but then I realize, I could never live with that a-hole.

DV Rasins 2006 BK+++ RP++ JB++++ TH++++ WG+(+?) CL SW++ BC- MC---

Offline TheCuriousFan

• Special Collections Division
  • Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2017, 12:56:01 AM »
I think that learning about Morgan's past makes him a much more sympathetic character..  Would be interesting to see him in Mirror Mirror
I forget which interview it was but I do remember a comment about seeing more of him in book 17.
Currently dealing with a backlog of games.

If you want me to type up a book quote or find a WoJ quote, send me a PM.

Rest in peace mdodd.