Author Topic: Hierarchy of the Courts  (Read 12092 times)

Offline jonas

• Posty McPostington
  • Surpassed Ms. Duck
    • View Profile
Re: Hierarchy of the Courts
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2017, 10:04:47 PM »
Well, mostly because in Summer Knight, it was the POWER of the summer knight that would have been added to the Power of Winter, not the power of the Winter knight, which, as you say, is already part of Winter's power.
Yep directly to the summer court, reread what I said. Power, from winter(doesn't matter if the thing itsef goes) into summer court by usage of the stone table. Since it's directly stated by lea it gives power unto the court. Your ignoring key words and descriptions, the fact 'summer has had the edge' trhese last few decades', ect. Who cares if it's raw power if it ignores the very statement it goes to the court.(which lack of manifestation by the W/k when Mab did it proves blood to be a valid conduit, not that I need to point that out here)
Due to the frustration of typing with a caste(just broke my hand yesterday) and the fact I have very clearly stated a logical reply to this already. I'm done here. You ARW straw manning now... 2wice in a row with tangents already addressed, previously bey your own contradictory statement.
Let me assure you, I know more about the Dresden file than anyone but Jim himself and I can readily prove it at any given time. So one upping me won't negate who and what I am. :)
Quote from: A. Lanning
I'm sorry, My responses are limited. You must ask the right questions.
Quote from: C Chaplin
...And so as long as men die, Liberty will never perish.